Sust 250 post injection pain

Logantbell

Hey everyone, I did my first injection on Monday at roughly 7pm of sust 250.
Very careful with sterilization of injection site ect. I had no pain upon injection other than just the needle going in. Injected in my right quad .5cc and had no issues. At roughly 4am I wokeup and noticed tenderness around the skin but nothing bad. By that night I was barely able to walk let alone do a squat. Took a super hot bath that night and it helped quite a bit. This morning pain wasn't quite as bad as Tuesday night. However there is redness around injection site for roughly 1.5 inches on each side. No obvious swelling. Just what you would expect from a first injection. My main question is, can someone let me know maybe where I went wrong? Did I maybe inject too low into my quad? I know sust is supposed to be painful but it seems ridiculous haha. Also does redness like in the attached picture indicate infection? Thanks guys.

I expected to have a decent amount of tenderness and it not be comfortable but it literally felt like someone hit me in the side of the leg with a bat. I knew it would hurt.

I don't believe in the virgin muscle thing Just my experience , but its been a long time for me. I do know Quads are known for PIP and the hitting of nerves and vessels that bleed. AND this can be anywhere on the Quad. Yes some are ok with it but more then not people have some problems.

It in itself is a major trunk line , lots of nerves, vessels and capillaries . And as you mentioned Sust is know to have a bit of sting from many labs. There are labs that have a much smoother blend with the same potency.

Last edited:
Sust can be known for pip. Not a good idea for a first cycle or in general due to the many different esters. Test is test. Why use something with 4 different esters in it?

Sust can be known for pip. Not a good idea for a first cycle or in general due to the many different esters. Test is test. Why use something with 4 different esters in it?
You're right in the sense it not being a good choice for a first cycle but it's all I could get at the time. Update, pain is starting to subside. However the red area is spreading wider and if I push my finger on it, it will leave a very small intention that immediately goes away. Can't tell if that's just BecUse there is a little bit of swelling in the area or start of a pitting edema? I would think if it was an edema pain would be getting worse.

Hey everyone, I did my first injection on Monday at roughly 7pm of sust 250.
Very careful with sterilization of injection site ect. I had no pain upon injection other than just the needle going in. Injected in my right quad .5cc and had no issues. At roughly 4am I wokeup and noticed tenderness around the skin but nothing bad. By that night I was barely able to walk let alone do a squat. Took a super hot bath that night and it helped quite a bit. This morning pain wasn't quite as bad as Tuesday night. However there is redness around injection site for roughly 1.5 inches on each side. No obvious swelling. Just what you would expect from a first injection. My main question is, can someone let me know maybe where I went wrong? Did I maybe inject too low into my quad? I know sust is supposed to be painful but it seems ridiculous haha. Also does redness like in the attached picture indicate infection? Thanks guys.

4 different types of esterized testosterone compounds in sustanon and its hard to monitor, NOT GOOD for a 1st cycle.

Back