Sust 250

Underground Lab... You can tell simply by the bottle, label and flip top. Might be good, Might be shit. It all depends on if the person who made it knows what thier doing and if they are using legit powder etc.

I have seen a lot of tests on PacRimLabs and everything has come back over dosed and I would have to say that they are good to go, I know that the labels do not look the best but who cares what the bottle looks like. All what matters is what is inside

jarbulldog said:
I have seen a lot of tests on PacRimLabs and everything has come back over dosed and I would have to say that they are good to go, I know that the labels do not look the best but who cares what the bottle looks like. All what matters is what is inside

It says on the side that it tested at 270mg. Actually came with lab results as well. My buddy swears by it. We shall see I just started mon. Ill let you all know. A bit sore for sure.

Got the same one, AWSOME give it at least three weeks and start off with Dbal, how is it working for you so far ?? Forgot to mention you will be very sore/ slow, slow --enough said

Last edited:
Stuff is not beat , very popular , know at least 3 guys who loved it including myself, gained 17lbs last year , and 15lbs this year on 8 weeks cycle of PRL sus-250. it's legit, one shot every 5 days-remember short+long esters, you can even go every 4th day, PRL= rocks

Back