Sust/Dbol/Mast. Rate/Suggestions.

tehcolw

Hey guys I'm 25 years old, 195lbs, 5'11, 15%-20% BF and I have 6 years of relatively consistent lifting experience. This is my 3rd cycle, first was with just test, second I added Masteron and I loved it so I'm re-adding it into this cycle. So here's what I'm about to be getting into. Feel free to suggest anything and critique.

Sustanon 250 (week 1-12)

500mg a week split into 2 shots (Wednesday and Sundays)

Dbol 20mg (Week 2-6)

Two 20mg pills twice ED

Masteron 100 (Week 1-10)

100mg a week split into two shots mixed with Sustanon (sust) (Wednesday and Sundays)

HCG

500 IU a week throughout cycle for 5 weeks straight, taken 1 week off and starting back up until last pin, then upping to 500 IU's everyday leading up to PCT.

Tamoxifen

Starting 3 weeks after last pin taking 20mg twice a day for 2 weeks then lowering dose to 20mg once a day for another 4 weeks.

I'll be also supplementing fish oils, normal daily multi-vitamins, eating healthy calories lean foods taking in 4000-4500 calories daily, I'm also adding Creatine into my cycle.

Let me know how it looks guys. Thanks!

Hey guys I'm 25 years old, 195lbs, 5'11, 15%-20% BF and I have 6 years of relatively consistent lifting experience. This is my 3rd cycle, first was with just test, second I added Masteron and I loved it so I'm re-adding it into this cycle. So here's what I'm about to be getting into. Feel free to suggest anything and critique.

Sustanon 250 (week 1-12)

dbol 20mg (Week 2-6)

Two 20mg pills twice ED

Masteron 100 (Week 1-10)

100mg a week split into two shots mixed with Sustanon (sust) (Wednesday and Sundays)

HCG

500 IU a week throughout cycle for 5 weeks straight, taken 1 week off and starting back up until last pin, then upping to 500 IU's everyday leading up to PCT.

Tamoxifen

Starting 3 weeks after last pin taking 20mg twice a day for 2 weeks then lowering dose to 20mg once a day for another 4 weeks.

I'll be also supplementing fish oils, normal daily multi-vitamins, eating healthy calories lean foods taking in 4000-4500 calories daily, I'm also adding Creatine into my cycle.

My goal is to gain 10-15lbs of lean mass, my current caloric intake is roughly 3000 calories daily, i'm starting my cycle on the 15th but im going to gradually increase my intake after a couple weeks into my cycle so I shouldnt have any problems gaining mass and maintaining it with the increasing intake.

What kind of benefits have you seen with the masteron? that seems like a really low dose and isn't masteron more for cutting?

You really should cut bodyfat before cycling. 20 percent is high. 100mg of mast is really low. I'm running 350mg now with test and like it at this dose. I wouldn't go lower than 250mg, preferably higher.

You really should cut bodyfat before cycling. 20 percent is high. 100mg of mast is really low. I'm running 350mg now with test and like it at this dose. I wouldn't go lower than 250mg, preferably higher.

I actually just had my BMI calculated this morning by a personal trainer at my gym, I was wrong I'm 13% bf, I'm pretty lean I thought 15-20% was fairly lean so I just put that down based on pictures I've seen. Yes only 100mg is a very low dose but I think it's right for what I'm using it for, last cycle made my libido increase x10 and doubled my facial hair lol I think I'd explode with a higher dose, and over all made me feel great at that dose. I really noticed a difference from my first cycle without it.

Bump up the masteron dose to at least 300-400/week and swap out the dbol for tbol. Much drier gains and should work a lot better for what you're trying to accomplish.

The difference between 15% or 20% is huge. Why even estimate that kind of range.. At 20% your lbm is 156, at 15% it would be about 166.
I'm assuming your masty is a long Easter?
I would start post cycle therapy (pct) earlier then your current plan but other then that solid cycle, good luck baws.
Also sorry for bumping all these oldish threads guys.

Sustanon 250 (week 1-12)

dbol 20mg (Week 2-6)

Two 20mg pills twice ED

Masteron 100 (Week 1-10)

HCG

Tamoxifen

What brand you gonna be running? I would suggest take a shot every 3 days for Sustanon (sust) because it has prop. in it. Switch dbol for tbol @50-60mg a day, and also up the masteron to 400mg. Masteron will almost act as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with its anti estrogen like properties so I would not worry about having arimidex or anything like that during cycle.

Let us know what you decide on and how it goes.

Back