Sust + NPP cycle critique

spirall08

I'm in my 30's and have a few Test/Sust/EQ cycles under my belt. Want to try NPP for the first time.

Weeks 1-8: Sust 500mg/wk. (Pinned 2x/wk or M/W/F)
Weeks 3-8: NPP 300mg/wk. (Pinned M/W/F)
Weeks 6-11: Tbol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-11: HCG 250iu 2x/wk
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD
Caber/Prami: .25mg 2x/wk

PCT (3 weeks after last pin of Sust):
Weeks 11-15: Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
Weeks 11-13: Clomid 50/50/25/0/0

-Should I stop pinning NPP the same day I stop Sust?
-Should I run Caber through PCT?

Any thoughts/feedback welcomed. Goal is to bulk. Going to try to eat relatively clean.

Thanks in advance.

My only input from what you have listed is to definitely run NPP same duration as Sust.

Since Sust has short esters as well it works great with the NPP. I would also recommend pinning either EOD or M,W,F and Sat or Sun. Don't want to leave too much time in between injections with those short esters.

Sust and NPP cycles were some of my best ones. NPP is great stuff.

Keep us updated and good luck man!

If you are only planning on running an eight week cycle, sust isn't what you should be using. You should get some test prop instead.
Sust has 4 different esters in it. 3 of the 4 are long esters. They won't fully saturate till week 6-8. If you want to extend your cycle to atleast 12 weeks with sust that would be fine.

What he said ^^^^.

If you want to stay with 8 weeks use test prop. Otherwise step it up to 12 weeks or so.

Your gap between last shot and PCT as shown is only 2 weeks, not 3. You are shooting in week #8, have 9 and 10 off, and PCT in 11. With the long esters in sust two weeks is probably not enough, especially if you are doing a light duty and short PCT like you lined out with 50/50/25 clomid. You'd be better off waiting until week 12 and adding another week to your clomid.

Regarding stopping NPP - if you extend your gap between last pin and PCT to 3 week stopping the same time as sust would be fine. Otherwise back it up a week. Phenylprop has a short half life, but nandroline has other nasty metabolites too that you want to clear out.

For caber I doubt you'd need any at that dose of NPP. If you do, you could stop taking it a week after you stop NPP, which would be two half lives for NPP so much of it would be gone.

Last edited:
My only input from what you have listed is to definitely run NPP same duration as Sust.

Since Sust has short esters as well it works great with the NPP. I would also recommend pinning either EOD or M,W,F and Sat or Sun. Don't want to leave too much time in between injections with those short esters.

Sust and NPP cycles were some of my best ones. NPP is great stuff.

Keep us updated and good luck man!

Thanks bro

If you are only planning on running an eight week cycle, sust isn't what you should be using. You should get some test prop instead.
Sust has 4 different esters in it. 3 of the 4 are long esters. They won't fully saturate till week 6-8. If you want to extend your cycle to atleast 12 weeks with sust that would be fine.

Here is where I get a little confused. Let's say I extend the cycle and pin weeks 1-9. Then I have to wait 3 weeks for the Sust to clear. Wouldn't that theoretically be a 12-week cycle? Are you suggesting I pin 12 weeks, wait three, running it for a total of 15? That 3 week waiting period always threw me off.

What he said ^^^^.

If you want to stay with 8 weeks use test prop. Otherwise step it up to 12 weeks or so.
Your gap between last shot and PCT as shown is only 2 weeks, not 3. You are shooting in week #8, have 9 and 10 off, and PCT in 11. With the long esters in sust two weeks is probably not enough, especially if you are doing a light duty and short PCT like you lined out with 50/50/25 clomid. You'd be better off waiting until week 12 and adding another week to your clomid.
Regarding stopping NPP - if you extend your gap between last pin and PCT to 3 week stopping the same time as sust would be fine. Otherwise back it up a week. Phenylprop has a short half life, but nandroline has other nasty metabolites too that you want to clear out.
For caber I doubt you'd need any at that dose of NPP. If you do, you could stop taking it a week after you stop NPP, which would be two half lives for NPP so much of it would be gone.

Yea I'll definitely wait 3 weeks (full 21 days) from last pin of Sust to start of PCT.

You think 300 is too low for npp? I see most cycles start around 400. I could bump it up but it's my first time and I'm not sure how I'm going to react to the sides (I am prone to shit like gyno/hair loss and I know nandrolone is said to affect libido).

Here is where I get a little confused. Let's say I extend the cycle and pin weeks 1-9. Then I have to wait 3 weeks for the Sust to clear. Wouldn't that theoretically be a 12-week cycle? Are you suggesting I pin 12 weeks, wait three, running it for a total of 15? That 3 week waiting period always threw me off.

Yea I'll definitely wait 3 weeks (full 21 days) from last pin of Sust to start of PCT.

You think 300 is too low for npp? I see most cycles start around 400. I could bump it up but it's my first time and I'm not sure how I'm going to react to the sides (I am prone to shit like gyno/hair loss and I know nandrolone is said to affect libido).

400 mg/wk is where nandrolone starts to get juicy. 600 is very effective, but depending on ester taking that much can really knock your HPTA for a loop, and/or delay PCT.

Regarding libido, my experience is with deca alone + test it drove it crazy. Made the mistake of deca plus tren and libido was there but function suffered (tren will make you want to fuck a dead snake). Nadrolone can definitely have both positive and negative effects on libido, depends on the person dosage and how many times you roll the dice. Caber can and does help, but is not a 100% guarantee.

Why do you need to keep the cycle to 8 weeks?

If only 8 weeks I would use Test P and NPP e2d but I would frontload with deca and Test C. This would give you optimal serum levels by middle of week 1. You will also have a increased serum levels week 2-6 just to maximize your gains in a short window.

If you can run this cycle for longer both Deca and Sust need 12 weeks minimum and 16+ weeks is preferred. But since 45% of Sust contains Test Decanate than running Deca along side it makes for a better choice since the esters are the same. Also don't pin Sust more than 2x /week it creates a phenyl P build up. It is pinned ideally e5d but 2x/week is fine. Even though the decanate ester has a 14 day half life, and around 21 days to clear you would be fine starting your PCT on day 14 your hypothalamus will still release LH and FSH to get your balls started again.

Why do you need to keep the cycle to 8 weeks?

If you can run this cycle for longer both Deca and Sust need 12 weeks minimum and 16+ weeks is preferred. But since 45% of Sust contains Test Decanate than running Deca along side it makes for a better choice since the esters are the same. Also don't pin Sust more than 2x /week it creates a phenyl P build up. It is pinned ideally e5d but 2x/week is fine. Even though the decanate ester has a 14 day half life, and around 21 days to clear you would be fine starting your PCT on day 14 your hypothalamus will still release LH and FSH to get your balls started again.

I can easily go 12 weeks. But would that consist of pinning 9, and letting it clear for 3?

You said don't pin Sust 3x/wk? Mind telling me a little more about that? That's the first time Ive heard that. Lot of people telling me to pin it 3x/wk to keep the levels more even.

A 12 week cycle consists of running gear for 12 weeks. Pct is never included in the cycle duration.

A 12 week cycle consists of running gear for 12 weeks. Pct is never included in the cycle duration.

Yep. 100% got that =)
But with Sust, you can do your last pin week 9, and wait 3 weeks for it to clear before starting PCT.
I was just asking if the other guy was suggesting I pin for 9 or 12 weeks.

Yep. 100% got that =)
But with Sust, you can do your last pin week 9, and wait 3 weeks for it to clear before starting PCT.
I was just asking if the other guy was suggesting I pin for 9 or 12 weeks.

Seems like we are talking in circles. If you stop week 9 and wait 3, you've done a 9 week cycle.

The advice on sust was it is more appropriate for at least 12 weeks because it has long esters in it, the longest being decanoate which is 14 days half life.

To be pedantic, you'd run the cycle 12 weeks, wait 3 weeks off (13, 14, and 15), start PCT week 16

Back