sust question

bracco01

is Sustanon (sust) 250 pretty much the same thing as test e or test c? and is it good to the pecker like test?

sustanon is a mixture of 4 testosterone variations. test propionate, test phynolpropionate, test isocaproate, and test decanoate. the first two are fast acting, the 2nd two are longer lasting. IMO it should be shot EOD to take advantage of the short esters, and being that it hurts like hell I stay away from it. test enanthate and cypionate that you mentioned are each single compounds and are far easier to cycle with.

Last edited:
Sustanon is great stuff IMO and MWF shots seems to work fine. Test is test the esters are the only thing that changes.

Read the profile as Vegas said.

Most folks hope to maintain constant blood plasma levels, which requires frequent injections of sust.

In so far as test being test, they are the same. But that is very much like saying a car is a car. they both carry your ass places, but they do it differently. The ester makes a very big difference in the way the product should be run and in the sides that most people notice.

So in short....it is not the same thing as test enanthate or test cyp.

I have done Sustanon (sust). many, many times and never experienced the pain everyone refers to. I think it is a great Test. overall. Swellin has a valid point as well!

Sust..really should be used every 3rd day or even just once a week in my opinion, but what do I know?

gandalf55 said:
Sust..really should be used every 3rd day or even just once a week in my opinion, but what do I know?

HOw do you figure once a week will maintain any kind of stable blood levels with sust?

Back