Sust/trestolone/desoxytest 7 week Cycle

Afizz

6 Week Sust/trestolone/desoxytest Cycle

I hired a coach for this cycle and after discussing previous cycles and my goals, this is what he feels comfortable prescribing me for a 6 week cycle. I’ve never taken such a brief cycle but have always used slower acting gear (Test Enth/Deca).

I am all ears on what you guys think. I only have experience with what I’ve used in the past, not these meds so looking for personal experience. I typically just lurk the forums but would really appreciate some feedback specifically for this cycle.

Days 1-13: Sustanon 262.5mg/d(3/4 cc)
Days 14-24: Trestolone decanoate 100mg/d
Days 25-40: Desoxytest 100mg EOD*
Days 16-32: either 25mg/d Dbol or winstrol

PCT:*
hCG: 1500iu every 3rd day for 3 weeks(start 10 days after last shot)*
Clomid: 100mg/d for 3 weeks, 50mg/d for 2 weeks
Nolvadex: 30mg/d for 3 weeks, 20mg/d for 2 weeks
After PCT: ashwagandha 600mg 2-3x a day for 6 weeks*
OTC SUPPS:
Ubiquinol 200-400mg/d
N-acetyl cysteine 1800mg/d*
Arjuna extract 1500mg/d*
Fish oils 6-8g a day(split in 2 doses)
Vitamin K2 180mcg a day (2 doses)*
Plant sterols 600mg a day*
A good probiotic in the am*
Vitamin C 3000mg/d (split in 2 doses)

Goal is 10-15 lbs muscle mass. Can this be done in such a short time?

I feel like it is worth nothing that the sust I have is a little different than some of the other blends on the market.

It’s Sustanon 350
-100mg Test Prop
-100mg Test PhenylProp
-150mg Test Isocaproate

Last edited:
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days*
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days*
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days*
Testosterone Suspension 1 day*

If I was running a short cycle I would run short esters. 6 wk test P cycle. Use HCG during cycle. After the right time for the steroids to lower start the Nolva/clomid PCT.

I feel like it is worth nothing that the sust I have is a little different than some of the other blends on the market.

It’s Sustanon 350
-100mg Test Prop
-100mg Test PhenylProp
-150mg Test Isocaproate

I will add this to OP

Thank you for your feedback.

Testosterone Cypionate 12 days*
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days*
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days*
Testosterone Suspension 1 day*

If I was running a short cycle I would run short esters. 6 wk test P cycle. Use HCG during cycle. After the right time for the steroids to lower start the Nolva/clomid PCT.

I do agree with you in regards to running HCG during cycle. I am with the train of thought that HCG is better run during cycle, and preventing testicular atrophy vs running it post cycle as a means to bring the testes back online - so to speak.

I’m really going on faith with this cycle and split between riding it out or changing things up and going a more traditional route.

"riding it out" can create huge problems.

I'm far from experienced and really just repeat information, but sust is a tricky beast and properly matching either esters, or injection times a must to time PCT.

If steroid "x" clears in 2 weeks but steroid "y" hangs around for a month . . . . .running test P and EQ. The test p would continue being used after EQ stopped. Test levels would crash, but the EQ will still getting released. Test p will also peak before EQ peaks.

I just say run a 500mg wk test with AI, HCG and Nolva/clomid PCT and really focus on diet and training. If you want a short cycle run a short ester. Longer cycle run a longer ester. If there are side effects and issues it is a lot easier trouble shooting with only one steroid.

I lost the link but there are several graphs makers where you can in put those sust doses and see how its curve will work out. All esters release very quickly, it's just how much. From the couple curves on different sust blends they peak with the prop then do a kind of step down as the prop leaves. Based on the shortest 1/2 life, frequent lead to more stable blood levels. One problem with varied levels of testosterone or other steroids is their varied rate of conversions. Test to E. If the levels of test vary, the levels of aromatization vary, and real I'll y the need to control it vary.

I hired a coach for this cycle and after discussing previous cycles and my goals, this is what he feels comfortable prescribing me for a 6 week cycle. I***8217;ve never taken such a brief cycle but have always used slower acting gear (Test Enth/Deca).

I am all ears on what you guys think. I only have experience with what I***8217;ve used in the past, not these meds so looking for personal experience. I typically just lurk the forums but would really appreciate some feedback specifically for this cycle.

Goal is 10-15 lbs muscle mass. Can this be done in such a short time?

So OP I see that Mycelium has told you some good info. I only have something i want to explain to you and I don't mean to mean to insult you or offend you.

In you post you said ^^^ and I quote you

"Goal is 10-15 lbs muscle mass. Can this be done in such a short time"

So what I'm gonna tell you NO it is impossible. You can achieve the weight but it will be WATER weight. SO if a guy gains on a typical cycle say 20 pounds on a 12 week cycle. After the cycle he might hold 4-6 pounds on a bulking cycle. The facts are , with a few exceptions , a man can only gain 15-20 pounds in a year.

When our training years increase we get less gains. Example might be the Olympian usually only gains 3-4 pounds each contest year. You can follow them and see. Remember easy to watch, the guys are dieted down, as lean as can be... NO water retention or fatty tissue.
Of course we are not at that level not on their level.

It takes a short time add water but all the synergistic time needed to build muscle fiber takes much longer. I have never see anyone build more then 2 -3 pounds of LEAN MUSCLE MASS (LMM) on a short cycle. If you want to gain size and weight and don't mind holding some water then you can easily accomplish gaining 10-15 Lbs.

I would like to know more of your stats.

Good Luck,

OMM

PS: if your coach didn't set you straight about growing and building muscle and the truth about the possibility of gaining 10-15 lbs in 7 weeks OR even a 20 week cycle. .Not those types of gains my friend. He isn't working in your best interest . IMHO If you are paying him he should of been up front about your goals. Or he doesn't know what all he is doing. He might be an excellent Trainer for lifting and building mass even being a spotter

Just FYI : OK :wavey:

OMM again

Last edited:
I didn’t think it could be done honestly and I do agree with you. I believe he is with that same train of thought and that a majority of the 10-15 lbs will be water. My coach works with several reknown pro BBers but has built long lasting relationships with these guys and knows their bodies really well. This is what he said he feels comfortable prescribing for the first cycle we will do so he can see where I’m at and how my body will respond to different esters than what I’ve taken prior. He’s a firm believer in “Less is More”. Just going to trust in his experience and his reputation on this one.

Some stats: 6”1, 230 lbs, 10%BF, 26 Y.O.

Goals: 260 lbs (Someday), >10%BF, tree trunk legs.

This is technically my fourth cycle, although one of my cycles was a bust and had to be cut short halfway through due to life issues. My last cycle was a huge success. PCT couldn’t have gone better. Bloods came back better than I could have asked for before we started this cycle.

So far I’ve taken 2 shots of the sust. So 200mg prop, 200mg phenylprop, and 300mg iso. Really looking forward to feeling this prop, phenylprop kick in with it being a fast acting ester and it being blasted...

Thanks again for feedback! :)

Last edited:
Keep us posted on this please. This combo and duration of compounds is not something we are used to seeing.

And your body stats will rule out easy gains since you are already jacked at 6'1 230 10%.

It will be a good learning experience for us.

Keep us posted on this please. This combo and duration of compounds is not something we are used to seeing.

And your body stats will rule out easy gains since you are all ready jacked at 6'1 230 10%.

It will be a good learning experience for us.

I couldn't agree more, ^^^^ with tankman. I spoke of gains and it is correct as tankman said your gains will be harder. So due to you collective years in this sport like all of us, you will get the diminishing gains the time in years and bigger size continues.
When we get our size excepted to ourselves it becomes the time to cut and even shape for symmetry loose water retention and bring out definition of each muscle but also the definition between muscle groups.

nough said, good luck

OMM

You wanted a 6 week cycle with the stuff you already have maximize gains and willing to accept bit higher health risk.

Days 1-40: Sustanon 200mg. Can do monday, wednesday and friday injections. If you can handle ED/EOD injections then you should do it. EOD is pretty chill. Weekly amount is set at 600mg/week.
Days 1-42: 50mg Dbol ED, split on 2 intakes per day.
Days 11-42: 80mg winstrol ED, split on 2 intakes per day.
Day 1-40. 300iu every time you inject the sustanon (mon/wed/fri) Start HCG same time you start sustanon
You stopp pinning sust and hcg on day 40. You stop pills on day 42. You start pct day 46
PCT
Clomid: 50mg/d for 3 weeks, 25mg/d for 2 weeks
Nolvadex: 40mg/d for 3 weeks, 20mg/d for 2 weeks

Goal is 10-15 lbs muscle mass. Can this be done in such a short time? Not lean muscle mass, no, but if you control estrogen and wateruptake, you can certainly make that weight.
Winstrol should help harden you up a bit too. Generally when we're talking 10-15 lbs LEAN MUSCLE MASS, thatch something you achieve over a full year with proper nutrition, consistency and discipline

It***8217;s Sustanon 350
-100mg Test Prop
-100mg Test PhenylProp
-150mg Test Isocaproate

--------------------------------------------
Good thats there's no longer ester in it.
Seems like a bit more sensible approach but what do i know :p

Last edited:
You wanted a 6 week cycle with the stuff you already have maximize gains and willing to accept bit higher health risk.

Days 1-40: Sustanon 200mg. Can do monday, wednesday and friday injections. If you can handle ED/EOD injections then you should do it. EOD is pretty chill. Weekly amount is set at 600mg/week.
Days 1-42: 50mg Dbol ED, split on 2 intakes per day.
Days 11-42: 80mg winstrol ED, split on 2 intakes per day.
Day 1-40. 300iu every time you inject the sustanon (mon/wed/fri) Start HCG same time you start sustanon
You stopp pinning sust and hcg on day 40. You stop pills on day 42. You start pct day 46
PCT
Clomid: 50mg/d for 3 weeks, 25mg/d for 2 weeks
Nolvadex: 40mg/d for 3 weeks, 20mg/d for 2 weeks

Goal is 10-15 lbs muscle mass. Can this be done in such a short time? Not lean muscle mass, no, but if you control estrogen and wateruptake, you can certainly make that weight.
Winstrol should help harden you up a bit too. Generally when we're talking 10-15 lbs LEAN MUSCLE MASS, thatch something you achieve over a full year with proper nutrition, consistency and discipline

It***8217;s Sustanon 350
-100mg Test Prop
-100mg Test PhenylProp
-150mg Test Isocaproate

--------------------------------------------
Good thats there's no longer ester in it.
Seems like a bit more sensible approach but what do i know :p

That's what i was saying ^^^

OMM

Thank you for your replies and information guys. Currently on day 5 and am feeling (I think) the prop and phenylprop start to kick in. Focus, pump, and energy in the gym is feeling amazing. Appetite and motivation to eat is up. So far .75ml (264mg) sust ED and 20mg nolvadex EOD.

Feeling anxious tbh. Anxious and irritable. Not a huge fan of those sides but will keep it in check.

I’ve all but decided to drop the dbol/winny and run sust straight through to day 40. I would rather not use orals and it’s one less compound introduced to the body.

I’ll keep this updated for you guys. I’d post a before pic I took a week ago before starting if I could figure out how to upload pics on this forum.

/scratch head

No aromatase inhibitor?

At the moment, 20mg Nolvadex EOD.

Also have Anastozole on hand if needed but atm just running the NVDX and I may not even need it atm but I’m terrified of gyno and play it safe.

Update: Strength is up, pump is nice, focus is super nice. Painful back pump. Feelings of well being coming on in strong waves BUT waves of rather severe anxiety. I do have a history of anxiety disorder but through the years have learned to keep it in check w/o rx meds.

The knees are not liking 400+ lb ass to grass squats.. seriously considering throwing in a mild shot of Deca every 3.5 days for joint relief alone. Kind of debating whether or not it’s worth it considering this is a 40 day cycle, I’m 1 week in, and the deca won’t offer much joint relief for imo at least a couple of weeks and by then it’ll be time to come off...

Hmm.

Last edited:
At the moment, 20mg Nolvadex EOD.

Also have Anastozole on hand if needed but atm just running the NVDX and I may not even need it atm but I***8217;m terrified of gyno and play it safe.

Update: Strength is up, pump is nice, focus is super nice. Feelings of well being coming on in strong waves BUT waves of rather severe anxiety. I do have a history of anxiety disorder but through the years have learned to keep it in check w/o rx meds.

The knees are not liking 400+ lb ass to grass squats.. seriously considering throwing in a mild shot of Deca every 3.5 days for joint relief alone. Kind of debating whether or not it***8217;s worth it considering this is a 40 day cycle, I***8217;m 1 week in, and the deca won***8217;t offer much joint relief for imo at least a couple of weeks and by then it***8217;ll be time to come off...

Hmm.

I just gotta ask why all this, thinking about this way or that way ?? wtf you are all over the place. I have this or that but it sounds like you have SOME education with using AAS,But at the same you need learn more and read up more. Why the hell are you using Nolva when you have in your arsenal Adex. Reason can you say ???

Last edited:
I just gotta ask why all this, thinking about this way or that way ?? wtf you are all over the place. I have this or that but it sounds like you have SOME education with using AAS,But at the same you need learn more and read up more. Why the hell are you using Nolva when you have in your arsenal Adex. Reason can you say ???

AND dammit WTF is what "

I never claimed to be the expert on AAS and I do have some experience but am still learning. Which is why I hired a coach and am consulting with you gentlemen on here. I spend the majority of my free time reading and researching.

The reason I’m using the nolva is because it is a SERM, and blocks estrogen from binding to receptors that result in gyno. Correct me if I’m wrong. And it’s really just a preemptive measure. I have not had any signs of high estrogen or gyno as of yet.

I’m not taking the adex atm because I don’t think these particular esters are extremely estrogenic. Imo if I’m not getting high levels are aromatization, why take an AI? Unnecessary side effects (dry joints, libido issues) to be taking it before symptoms of high estrogen, right?

If there’s something I’m missing please enlighten me.

Thanks again for feedback

Back