Sust/trestolone/desoxytest 7 week Cycle

Noticing testicular atrophy, and started 1000iu HCG E3D and will continue throughout the remainder of the cycle. Anxiety is mostly gone, but still feeling noticeably more irritable at times.

2000 iu HCG per week will spike your estrogen, common side effects are also, anxiety, irritability, acne, mood swings, irritability, restlessness, fatigue, hair loss, fluid retention and irritation in the area of use.
The recommended dose 250-350 iu twice per week. So you're taking 8 times the recommended dose.

And thats why you feel like shit. You should also have started HCG with your first injection of test.
If you gonna ignore common sense and run 8 times the dose for the remainder of your cycle you will have to adjust your AI doses.

2000 iu HCG per week will spike your estrogen, common side effects are also, anxiety, irritability, acne, mood swings, irritability, restlessness, fatigue, hair loss, fluid retention and irritation in the area of use.
The recommended dose 250-350 iu twice per week. So you're taking 8 times the recommended dose.

And thats why you feel like shit. You should also have started HCG with your first injection of test.
If you gonna ignore common sense and run 8 times the dose for the remainder of your cycle you will have to adjust your AI doses.

Guess I should have been more clear on my dose and frequency as it changed after that post. I bumped it down to 500iu E3D.

Thanks for your reply though.

Small update:

PCT is going great thus far. Going to get blood work done in 7 weeks from today.

Current weight is still 242. It actually went up to 244, but came back down to 242 and has since stayed. All strength gains have stayed - so far. Oddly enough, have gotten a little stronger. I feel like I always do get a strength boost after coming off cycle. Seems backwards but I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s due to my body returning to a healthier state due to not having drugs being injected into it daily.

Already planning my next cycle, hehe. It will be more mild than this one and I won’t get started for another 2-3 months.

Cycle Length - 16 Weeks

Test E - 600mg/wk
Eq - 300mg/wk
Dbol Kicker - 40/mg ED for First 3.5 Wk
HCG - 250iu/wk @ 125iu E3.5D

Plenty of Adex, Nolva, and Letro on hand if needed. Dosing is yet to be determined. The cycle may change as it’s still a ways away.

The goal is 250 lbs and 9%bf @ 6ft1... With tree trunk legs and a back like barn doors. We shall see...

Anyways... any thoughts on the before and after pics fellas? Also thoughts on overall physique? How is proportion, development, and overall shape coming along?

Hey bud,

I just read through your posts on your latest cycle. I'm happy for the progress you seem to have made. In your first post you mentioned you were working with a coach that had coached some pro's. I was curious if you don't mind sharing his contact info. I've been looking for a genuine coach to help me during my cycle and just provide some advice but I've been having trouble finding any that advertise that part of their business.

Thanks!

Back