Sustanon 250 Gains?

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
About how much weight and strength do you think I should gain after 17 days into a cycle?

This will be my 17th day of running a shot of Sustanon (sust). on Sunday, Thuesday and Thursday.

I started at about 284 and now Im at 294. How much more weight do you guys think I will gain? Do you think my best gains are still to come or have I even hit the tip of the iceberg???

Help please Im getting impaceint!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys

Not much, if any.. It will take about that long just to hit you, as most of the compounds are slow acting. The gains you have gotten most likely are related to placebo or overeating.

you can gain quite a bit more if you give it some time. it took 4 weeks almost 5 to kick in for me. im up 20+ lbs and still growing. good luck.

900mg of Sust sust rated at 300mg, dont know if i believe it
400mg Deca
25-50mg dbol to start the first 5 weeks.
atleast a 17wk cycle too.

I agree with BIG D and Jay-C. Sust is slow acting, causing the results to come in a few weeks and the results will still come after the last shot. If you wanted the results faster you could of preloaded. i used sust and i did not see the results till about week 2. I agree with granby on the fact the diet is the key. you can't get something from nothing. GOOD LUCK

Swoleburn said:
About how much weight and strength do you think I should gain after 17 days into a cycle?

This will be my 17th day of running a shot of Sustanon (sust). on Sunday, Thuesday and Thursday.

I started at about 284 and now Im at 294. How much more weight do you guys think I will gain? Do you think my best gains are still to come or have I even hit the tip of the iceberg???

Help please Im getting impaceint!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys

you should notice it more in the 4th-5th week, but looks like you a big boy anyway...good luck with it....any other gear you using? if so what kind and doses

on week 4 im going to throw in 75mg of tren eod till week ten. so it looks like this 750mg of sust a week for 8 weeks and 75mg of tren eod for 6 weeks, starting week 4.

I disagree, especially with Sustanon which is composed of 3 different esters which control half lifes and the speed to which the test is utilized by your body, that is why sust is supposedly better than a one ester test.

I usually feel just straight test enthanate in the 3rd week, and you should already start putting on gains at this point. But since you are so large to begin with perhaps the gains won't be as noticable since your body requires a much higher dose than someone that weighs 200.

4 esters it is! Give the man a cigar! ;-)
I would think 4 to 5 weeks for Sustanon. Be patient. Or get some straight prop or (gasp!) suspension.

ooops, close enough! Prop, phenylprop, enthanate and cyp? I think the prop makes sust kick in quicker.

Do you think I will gain alot more muscle and strength when adding the tren at week 4 for 6 weeks at 75mg eod?

sustanon 250

i am 25, and looks very skinny and not even facial hair growth is proper...so endocrinologist advised me to take sustanon 250mg injection once a month for 3times continuously..its day 5 after the shot but no results were found and can we gain facial hair growth for this sustanon 250...please tell me

I personally feel a boost the first day or 2 due to the prop and usually put on 5lbs the first week w sust. The gains come more gradually after that but they keep coming for a long time and are usually a little leaner and less bloat

i am 25, and looks very skinny and not even facial hair growth is proper...so endocrinologist advised me to take sustanon 250mg injection once a month for 3times continuously..its day 5 after the shot but no results were found and can we gain facial hair growth for this sustanon 250...please tell me

I'm curious. Why do you want facial hair so badly? I mean my beard grows in patchy and would definitely rock a Tom Selleck mustache beard combo. Not enough to see a doctor though.

I think beard is code for erection- how's your penis?

Back