Sustanon 250 Hurts Two Weeks In

Fadelikedirk

Been running Sust and Deca and the shots are hurting really bad. Started with 1ml sust and .5 deca into delt and hurt for about 9 days. I've upped it to 1.2 Sust and .7 deca now for my 4th pin and both my glutes have been killing for about a week. Also pain is never right where I pin it's about 3 inches away from spot.

Will the pain ease off as I get used to it? I was planning on running test prop next cycle but if the prop in sust hurts this much I don't think I'll be able to.

This can be attributed to a number of things, first off, What size needle are you pinning with? is this your first cycle? Could be the carrier oil.

This can be attributed to a number of things, first off, What size needle are you pinning with? is this your first cycle? Could be the carrier oil.

Using 23 g 1 inch, never hurt my first cycle and was using the same brand. The pain is easing off a little but still hurts for about 5 or 6 days

Prop effects me negatively, as well, as it does some close friends. Others it doesn't seem to help.

Prop in delts or quads is insanely painful to me so I'd only pin glutes but I now avoid prop altogether.

If I wanted a shorter acting test (and there's really no reason most people would have to use one), I'd use phenyl.

My advice is to switch to Test E or C.

Certainly COULD me the carrier oil but more than likely it sound like it's the prop.

Prop can have bad pip but yours sounds like cellulitis. If it is, it's not going to get better as you go along, only worse. You can try heating the sust up with a hair blower first before you pinn which helps the pip if that what it is.

Prop can have bad pip but yours sounds like cellulitis. If it is, it's not going to get better as you go along, only worse. You can try heating the sust up with a hair blower first before you pinn which helps the pip if that what it is.

Switching to Test E. I've tried heating the oil as well as heating pad on the muscles, hurts a bit less but pain still lasts too long.

Damnit man we talk all the time on here about PIP with prop, and Sust etc... So you guys pin this and then ask oh my WTF.
It is not the needle size or anything like that. It is again the blend. The esters... Fuck virgin site or anything else
The shorter esters most of the time.

Bud read and do as you want. But start listening to what we're saying about esters.

Last edited:
Damnit man we talk all the time on here about PIP with prop, and Sust etc... So you guys pin this and then ask oh my WTF.
It is not the needle size or anything like that. It is again the blend. The esters... Fuck virgin site or anything else
The shorter esters most of the time.

Bud read and do as you want. But start listening to what we're saying about esters.

Yeah I switched to test e today but I was planning a test prop and tren ace cycle to cut in the winter so I guess I'm just gonna have to get used to the pain at that time.

Yeah I switched to test e today but I was planning a test prop and tren ace cycle to cut in the winter so I guess I'm just gonna have to get used to the pain at that time.

how did your switch work out, is it all going better for you, is there still pain?

Back