sustanon 250 vs. supertest 250

kube

i have a question about super test 250. how does it raste against organon sustanon 250? not price wise, i mean quality. thanks in advance, later.

Go with Sus. 250, isn't supertest 250 made by Tornel? That shit is dirty like a mutha! Yes, I checked it is made by Tornel. Go with Sus or Omnadren instead, it is clean and human grade. Omna's are very cheap too!

Buffdawg is right. I added Supertest to my cycle that I'm on now and I'm breaking out like a mofo all over my chest. It definitely didn't happen when I was on Omnadrens.

Tornells Super Test 250....suck, plain and simple. Now I would use there T200 since it is fairly cheap but definitely go with sustanon 250.

Flex it said:
Buffdawg is right. I added Supertest to my cycle that I'm on now and I'm breaking out like a mofo all over my chest. It definitely didn't happen when I was on Omnadrens.
If you add more test, there is a hormone change in your body...this is what causes the out breaks...

ready2explode said:
If you add more test, there is a hormone change in your body...this is what causes the out breaks...
I didn't add more Test bro. I meant when I was doing Omnas in a prior cycle.;)

Tornel is a company who is notorious for unnderdosing and underfilling......I picked some up while in MX last time and I gotta say that I had eight different bottles of it on the counter and they all were filled to slightly different levels( some with more than 10ml's the others with less)....Also I picked one of them up just to try so I was schooled first hand and I gotta say with all the other sust's I have tried I got a soreness at the site of injection but with the Tornel product no soreness( this may be a symptom that varies from user to user but for me good sust= sore ass for two days) The Organon Sus 250 is good....This is not to say by any means that Tornel is shit not at all in MX the price is difficult to pass by just know that your dosage may have to be slightly higher and you may have to buy more......to compensate for under dosing and filling........good luck.

thanks alot bros. when i saw the supertest 250 and saw how cheap it is i almost shit my pants. then i realized that theres probably a good reason for it being cheap. oh well, i guess i will go ahead with the organon shit. besides the bad acne, is it any good as far as results? and are those results, acne aside, comparable to organon gear? just want to find out as much as i can about it before discounting it as a possible purchase. thanks bros.

kube said:
when i saw the supertest 250 and saw how cheap it is i almost shit my pants.
if there is a huge price diff (like ya can get double the supertest) then I'd go with the super test, IMO.

Bro from what I know Sustanon (sust) is Sustanon (sust), but like I said just plan on upping the dosage to compensate for the underdosing...............I got a buddy who ran it for 12 weeks with some Winstrol (winny) and he said for sure the karachis and durateston worked alot better than supertest.........But that being said BUMP to what ready2explore says..later

kube to be honest with you, regarding these two Test I still would rather pay more for the Organon Sus. and be happier with my results than to use Tornells' Super Test. I'm sure many would agree, especially if your getting the redijects!:D

I would solve the problem by just going with Omnadren because first of all if price is an issue, you can get them very cheap! If quality is an issue Omna's are very good stuff and it is human-grade gear so it is very clean! Just my opinion.

thanks for all the input again bros. i have a good supply of organons and just happened to run into the supertest last week, saw the price difference and wondered if it was anywhere near as good as organon. i dont think i have access to omnadrens where im at, havent run into them yet anyways. maybe down the road ill try them anyways just to have a personal point of reference. thanks, and laters.

kube said:
thanks for all the input again bros. i have a good supply of organons and just happened to run into the supertest last week, saw the price difference and wondered if it was anywhere near as good as organon. i dont think i have access to omnadrens where im at, havent run into them yet anyways. maybe down the road ill try them anyways just to have a personal point of reference. thanks, and laters.

Hmmmmmm Organons'.......Nice!:D

Back