UGL vs HG and its legitness

happyzle

Hi all, I would like to get your opinion and thoughts on this. I would like to know if it's worth the few hundreds dollar more for a Test cycle to choose between an underground lab like :

Northernpharma
and
Medistar

or a Human grade Jelfa,Poland Omnadren.

Does it worth paying more for this quality difference?

Im aware HG is way better than UGL but is there alot of counterfeits?

P.S. Im not worrying about my source's legitness. Im talking about the product itself.

Hi all, I would like to get your opinion and thoughts on this. I would like to know if it's worth the few hundreds dollar more for a Test cycle to choose between an underground lab like :

Northernpharma
and
Medistar

or a Human grade Jelfa,Poland Omnadren.

Does it worth paying more for this quality difference?

Im aware HG is way better than UGL but is there alot of counterfeits?

P.S. Im not worrying about my source's legitness. Im talking about the product itself.

Not always the case bro. Some UG shit is better than HG. I found tat the price isn't always worth it most of the time.

So much of the HG we buy on the black market is actually UGL disguised. In the end if they are both made correctly there should be very little difference in terms of gains.

Ok thanks alot zeek. Since houre one of the most reliable person onology. Ill stick with ugl i guess. Also what would you choose between northernP and medistar? Heard good reviews about both but want to be sure

So much of the HG we buy on the black market is actually UGL disguised. In the end if they are both made correctly there should be very little difference in terms of gains.

true bro . its not rocket science , its test [ or whatever steroid ] oil and a little ba to keep it sterile.

Ok thanks alot zeek. Since houre one of the most reliable person onology. Ill stick with ugl i guess. Also what would you choose between northernP and medistar? Heard good reviews about both but want to be sure

medistar is legit stuff , i dont know about the other.

Agree with this, I've used both and both should be legit if you trust your supplier. I wouldn't pay a lot more money to get HG over UGL because the HG could really be UGL anyways.

I disagree...I would take Human Grade any day over underground. Especially when I know my sources Human Grade items are legit.... as for Northern question...do a search on here.

Back