SUSTANON and DBOL Stack - Cycle Support Advice

AmericanViking

Hey guys,
So I'm looking to start a Sustanon250 and DBol stack. Little bit of background info: STATS: 26 yo. 5'9". 205lbs. ~22% BF. I've been training hard for 11 years. I have already run 1.5 cycles to this point (I will further explain in just a sec).

First cycle was a SUST only cycle
WK1: .5 cc / .5 cc
WK2: .5 cc / 1 cc
WK3: 1 cc / 1.5 cc
WK4: 2 cc / 2.5 cc
WK5: 2 cc/ 2 cc
WK6: 1.5 cc / 1.5 cc
WK7: 1.5 cc / 1 cc
WK 8: 1 cc / .5 cc
WK9: .5 cc / .5 cc
-no PCT ( i know now how wrong that is)
I went from 188 to 212 with this cycle, dropped to 202 after cycle then built back up to 205-207 fluctuating. I saw massive jumps in my strength as well and lots of size to go along with it. I had no real negative side effects from this cycle.

7 weeks later i started a SUST and Deca cycle. I know I was jumping the gun now, but i didn't really know that then. I was also planning on running the cycle with Nolvadex, I learned later how detrimental that can be. After the first week on this cycle i started to see drastic negative side effects. I started getting really bad mood swings (mainly super happy to super down in a matter of minutes, no anger issues) and my testes dried up and started to wither. At this point is where I started to do some hardcore research and found out that I had started my second cycle way too quickly and also that the Nolvadex was the last anti-estrogen type drug to take with deca. So at WK 3 i stopped everything and did some HCG cycles to try to get my boys back to normal. They still aren't, so if anyone has any advice for that i would greatly appreciate it.

In any case, I am starting to really research my second full cycle at this point. I dont plan on starting my second cycle until my body normalizes and gets back to its normal self. But for my second cycle in the future i am looking at doing a SUST and DBol stack as follows:

WKS 1-12: 1 cc SUST / 1 cc SUST (2 cc/ wk)
WKS 1-4: 20-30 mg DBol / day

So at this point, I am looking for advice on what i should take as cycle support during the cycle and also what a good PCT program would look like. In addition to that, I would like to know why you recommend which drug, ie. Drug A vs Drug B because of these reasons.

I understand this is a long post and I am asking for a lot, but i have read thousands of different threads and replies and articles and everything seems to be going in a circle. One thread response says to use these things, and the next one contradicts those support drugs and recommends these.

Thank you all in advance for any help you provide!

-Z

you need to read the beginer cycle guide in my signature as you have no idea what youve been doing.

First order of business for you is to get blood works done. Dont start any cycle until those numbers are in hand.
I suspect your most likely a strong candidate for TRT as of now as i am sure your levels are all out of whack.

Last edited:
I agree with milton. Read the beginner cycle stickys. You are all over the place.

Sustanon is not recommended to use. It has 4 different esters in it ranging from short esters to long esters. Some of the long esters don't fully kick in till 6-8 weeks while short esters are pretty quick. What this does is send your test levels all over the place instead of having an even amount. That will cause a lot of negative sides and make managing estrogen near impossible.

I would suggest using a single long ester test like cyp or enanthate. It details why in the beginner cycle stickys. You'll get info on ancillaries and pct too. Dbol would be out of the question at this point. Learn to run a proper first cycle before adding anything to it. Good luck-

Thanks for the quick responses guys. For clarification purposes, it should be known that I work overseas, not in the US. This limits what i have and dont have access to, as customs is very stringent on bringing stuff into country. Sustanon and deca are both available OTC where i works, along with some cycle support drugs such as nolvadex and Pregnyl. The availability is what mainly turned me to take the Sustanon, i did do a little bit of research (not very much) prior to starting the first sustanon cycle, thus i knew it had both short and long esters in it. However, i was not aware of how long it would actually stay in my body.

I am returning stateside for a couple weeks here soon, so i was already considering going to get some blood work done. I have been told that most TRT candidates must be at least 31 years old however, so I'm not getting my hopes up for a doc to be willing to do anything for me.

Once again, thanks for the help guys

Thanks for the quick responses guys. For clarification purposes, it should be known that I work overseas, not in the US. This limits what i have and dont have access to, as customs is very stringent on bringing stuff into country. Sustanon and deca are both available OTC where i works, along with some cycle support drugs such as nolvadex and Pregnyl. The availability is what mainly turned me to take the Sustanon, i did do a little bit of research (not very much) prior to starting the first sustanon cycle, thus i knew it had both short and long esters in it. However, i was not aware of how long it would actually stay in my body.

I am returning stateside for a couple weeks here soon, so i was already considering going to get some blood work done. I have been told that most TRT candidates must be at least 31 years old however, so I'm not getting my hopes up for a doc to be willing to do anything for me.

trt candidates can be of diferent ages. age is not the determining factor.

Last edited:

You can find a doc to help you if you are even "below normal" , I have talked with several. There are also guys on this site that can get you on trt. There is help out there if you want it and are willing to search. Took my two phone calls and one doc visit to get prescribed my first bottle and my numbers weren't bottomed out at the time.
Good luck bro

Back