Sustanon dosing and brands

Swoliest

Assuming you have good gear whats recommend dosing 3 per week or eod? What brand would be the most acclaimed.

100-150 mg EOD. but why Sustanon? you can accomplish way more way simpler with a Test Propionate front load along with either a Test E or Test cyp carry. I don't understand why so many guys are bothering with blends like sustanon.

Well I am always looking to learn. I have never strayed far from the basics just kind of wanted to try something different.

100-150 mg EOD. but why Sustanon? you can accomplish way more way simpler with a Test Propionate front load along with either a Test E or Test cyp carry. I don't understand why so many guys are bothering with blends like sustanon.

only reason I can think of is that sust can hold at 500mg/mL whereas most esters won't get near that. Closest I can think of is t400. So....only reason I think of running sust is if you were running a gram or 2 of test and wanted to pin less mL

Sustanon was developed as a TRT form of Test in the UK, but things have moved on, research has progressed and it has now been phased out.

It would be the last form of Test I would use, because it makes estradiol management more difficult than it really needs to be.

Keep your cycle as simple as possible at all times - keep to a single ester, learn how to dose your AI and educate yourself.

Don't invite complications!

Sustanon was developed as a TRT form of Test in the UK, but things have moved on, research has progressed and it has now been phased out.

It would be the last form of Test I would use, because it makes estradiol management more difficult than it really needs to be.

Keep your cycle as simple as possible at all times - keep to a single ester, learn how to dose your AI and educate yourself.

Don't invite complications!

Theres only sustanon in pharmacy in here. What can we do? What if online test-e seller gives us fake? How can i understand?

2x a week is fine. if you want to focus onthe prop halflife then use prop. othrwise sust 1-2x a week is fine, the other esters peek as the prop drops off and its the same drug so dont listen to this nonsense of EOD needed because of the prop... if it was only prop ok.
anyways i liek omnadren. but i would just get test e or cyp IMO

Thanks for all the information I guess I will be sticking to the single esters. The general opinion on it is that it's in effect compared to other forms of test. I always reaped good results from the basics I just kind of wanted to try some new.

Assuming you have good gear whats recommend dosing 3 per week or eod? What brand would be the most acclaimed.

1-2 x a week is fine with sust. as sort ester drops off the long ester is still there working... don listen to this "need to do eod" bs. iv tried it all ways and 2x a week was no diff. if going eod then just get prop. this is not a trenA/teste blend we are talking about... where you would dose the shots eod or ed as to no waste or complicate the short ester/tren... the test is all the same in bnlood. we are not talking 2 drugs of slow and fast acting. we are talking the SAME drug, thus you have med and long esters in with the short of the SAME compound.... 1-2 x a week is fine... if you ended up with a stupid blend of say npp or trena and test with long esters.... then sure... pin eod.

but avoid sust and blends. single ester is better IMO

Pharmaswiss omna is my brand and I'm a Sust fan myself no real reason except it was my first cycle and back in the day the amps were easy to come by

Back