Sustanon, Eq, Dbol Lean gains

username101

Hie , I am 180lbs, 5feet7inches at about 12-13 percent body fat. Have had a cycle under my belt which was test e 500mg per week. Didn't really like the results , got too fat and bloated , cos of the diet for the most part.Shot upto 204 at my maximum. been cutting for almost 12 weeks now and wanna go on a lean bulk if you want to put it in those words. Like I do know that the diet is what would give you the desired results , however here is the cycle I was planning to do along with a diet. I want to go close to 195 and get leaner over the course of the cycle.

Weigh in every Saturday
Cheat meals on leg days instead of meal 4(post workout meal)
Week 1 – 12 sustanon 400mg p/w
Week 1 – 12 equipoise 400mg p/w
Week 1-4 dbol 40mg per day
Week 8 – 12 tren a 50mg eod (optional)
Pct 4 weeks after the lost shot
Nolva 40 40 20 20
Clomid 100 100 50 50
cardio 4x a week 15 mins post workout

7:00) 6 whole eggs 1 cup oats(measured uncooked) + 2 scoop peanut butter
10:00)30 grams whey isolate w/ 2 tbspn pb w/half cup oats(measured uncooked)
1:00)8 oz chicken breast 1 cup brown rice + 2 scoop peanut butter
2:00- workout
4:00)Post workout shake: 60 grams whey
6:00) 8oz ground beef/8oz steak w/ 8oz potato and +2 scoop peanut butter + 2 slices brown bread

its coming close to 3200 calories , with close to 280 protein, 100g fat and 300 carbs.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Also I put in 5 meals instead of 6 cos of my work hours and I felt this would be more convenient for me.
Thanks

I'm not a diet expert but that's a lot of peanut butter.. Scoop is a table spoon or an ice cream size scoop? :)

I'm not a diet expert but that's a lot of peanut butter.. Scoop is a table spoon or an ice cream size scoop? :)
lmfao. its a table spoon and I put it that way since while dieting down I used a lot of it and it was very fulfilling at times. Also any other views regarding the cycle and the diet as a whole?

4 weeks of tren at the end of your cycle is pointless. Either run eq for 12-14 weeks with test 2 weeks longer or drop eq and run tren for 8-10 weeks.

4 weeks of tren at the end of your cycle is pointless. Either run eq for 12-14 weeks with test 2 weeks longer or drop eq and run tren for 8-10 weeks.
well I can run eq at 500 for 12 weeks and sustanon at 400 for 14 weeks. would that be a good cycle with a dbol kickstart?
also whats your view on the diet.
thanks

EQ is an overrated compound
If you ll go that route (EQ) keep an eye in your blood tests , hematocrit / red blood cells

I personally would opt for tren instead of eq but can see why many have reservations about using it.

EQ is an overrated compound
If you ll go that route (EQ) keep an eye in your blood tests , hematocrit / red blood cells
I will do that for sure. Have heard both good and bad things about eq, so wanted to give it a try myself before I actually label it.

I personally would opt for tren instead of eq but can see why many have reservations about using it.
Well it was going to be my first time with tren that's why I wanted to keep it low and near the end of the cycle so that I get to know how I react to it. Also why would running tren a for 5 weeks be a waste?

I did a very similar cycle with the same gaols and I've been pretty disappointed.

My comments on the cycle:

- If you didn't like the bloat of your first test cycle you will hate Dbol...It is notorious for the strong bloat due to quick aromatization. You probably want to consider Tbol instead.
- I agree with Rida regarding Eq. When I did my cycle (same dosage than you), quite a few members recommended to up my dosage up to at least 600/w. As I advocate low doses I sticked to 400 and as I said I've been pretty disappointed, if I were to redo this cycle I would go for 600/800.
- 12 weeks is way to short for Eq, this compound takes time to make effect and it is generally recommended to run it for at least 14 weeks, ideally 16 to 18 (which is another reason why I don't like Eq, it makes cycles too long IMHO). Some have had success frontloading it but I got no experience with frontloading so I won't comment on this option.
- Pick bulk or cut. What you're shooting for is a body recomp and for that the best compund seems to be tren but I would never recommend tren for a 2nd cycle. Recomp is long and tricky. The diet must be perfect and it is a slow process that can be frustrating. I tried it but personally would not try it again for the reasons I mentionned, IMO it is not an efficient way to cycle.
- As mentioned, keep an eye on your RBC. Eq didn't anything for me in term of appetite but raised my RBC big time. Watch out for crazy endurance, it is a sign...Do regular bloodworks.

Regarding the diet:

- Too many shakes. You got 5 meals only and almost half of them are shakes. Solid food is much better than shakes, you should shoot for 4 solid meals + 1 PWO shake at the minimum.

Just my 0.02cts

Looks like too many calories for your size on a cut. And yes, like mentioned before try and limit the shakes to post workout when you're depleted and want nutrients quickly.

Also, in your original post I didn't see an AI mentioned. Ivd tried tbol and liked it well enough, although I've never tried dbol so can't really compare.

I've been doing a recomp for 4 months and it can be frustrating because the scale doesn't move much. However, I prefer a recomp to the alternative of bulk then cut.

Thanks a lot for the insight, I can actually bump eq upto 600mg per week, however I wanna keep the test on the lowers side, and I can also extend it upto 14 weeks max. Also what kind of changes can I make to my diet, like I already have 3 big meals along with 2 shakes, will adding another meal like a tuna along with some sweet potatoes be good just before bed? or how else would you change it if you were do to do it
I did a very similar cycle with the same gaols and I've been pretty disappointed.

My comments on the cycle:

- If you didn't like the bloat of your first test cycle you will hate Dbol...It is notorious for the strong bloat due to quick aromatization. You probably want to consider Tbol instead.
- I agree with Rida regarding Eq. When I did my cycle (same dosage than you), quite a few members recommended to up my dosage up to at least 600/w. As I advocate low doses I sticked to 400 and as I said I've been pretty disappointed, if I were to redo this cycle I would go for 600/800.
- 12 weeks is way to short for Eq, this compound takes time to make effect and it is generally recommended to run it for at least 14 weeks, ideally 16 to 18 (which is another reason why I don't like Eq, it makes cycles too long IMHO). Some have had success frontloading it but I got no experience with frontloading so I won't comment on this option.
- Pick bulk or cut. What you're shooting for is a body recomp and for that the best compund seems to be tren but I would never recommend tren for a 2nd cycle. Recomp is long and tricky. The diet must be perfect and it is a slow process that can be frustrating. I tried it but personally would not try it again for the reasons I mentionned, IMO it is not an efficient way to cycle.
- As mentioned, keep an eye on your RBC. Eq didn't anything for me in term of appetite but raised my RBC big time. Watch out for crazy endurance, it is a sign...Do regular bloodworks.

Regarding the diet:

- Too many shakes. You got 5 meals only and almost half of them are shakes. Solid food is much better than shakes, you should shoot for 4 solid meals + 1 PWO shake at the minimum.

Just my 0.02cts

well I will be getting adex before I start i.e. in 10 days or so. And tbh I don't really want to go on an allout bulk since even the summer is around and I want to stay as lean as I could, would it be possible to gain a clean 15lbs or so with the cycle mentioned above staying lean with appropriate diet?
Looks like too many calories for your size on a cut. And yes, like mentioned before try and limit the shakes to post workout when you're depleted and want nutrients quickly.

Also, in your original post I didn't see an AI mentioned. Ivd tried tbol and liked it well enough, although I've never tried dbol so can't really compare.

I've been doing a recomp for 4 months and it can be frustrating because the scale doesn't move much. However, I prefer a recomp to the alternative of bulk then cut.

well I will be getting adex before I start i.e. in 10 days or so. And tbh I don't really want to go on an allout bulk since even the summer is around and I want to stay as lean as I could, would it be possible to gain a clean 15lbs or so with the cycle mentioned above staying lean with appropriate diet?

15 lbs of pure muscle is quite an achievement in several months by not impossible. Diet has to be paramount and cardio isn't really optional, but don't overdo it either. Some bros can cut on diet alone but for me 4-30 min cardio sessions double the fat loss

what do you think should be the calorie surplus , although I do know that theres no one answer to it and varies from person to person. would a 500-700 calorie surplus would be good enough to keep the fat gain to a minimum.
15 lbs of pure muscle is quite an achievement in several months by not impossible. Diet has to be paramount and cardio isn't really optional, but don't overdo it either. Some bros can cut on diet alone but for me 4-30 min cardio sessions double the fat loss

Added a 6th meal, so 4 meals and 2 shakes how does this look
also does it look like I am overdoing on the carbs , or should I add some more simple carbs since most of my carb sources are from complex

7:00) 6 whole eggs 1 cup oats(measured uncooked) + 2 scoop peanut butter
10:00)30 grams whey isolate w/ 2 tbspn pb w/half cup oats(measured uncooked)
1:00)8 oz chicken breast 1 cup brown rice + 2 scoop peanut butter
2:00- workout
4:00)Post workout shake: 60 grams whey
6:00) 8oz ground beef/8oz steak w/ 8oz potato and +2 scoop peanut butter + 2 slices brown bread
9:00) 1 can tuna + 2 slices of brown bread + veggies + cheese

Back