Sustenon...

fake

On this comparisonpic you'll see the two styles (old new) Portuguese sustanon. Yours look like the old style but has the data and admissionnumbers of the new one. i guess yours have slight round lable corners?

dont look to real to me... liquid is way too clear !
wet your fingertips and see if the print runs !

liquid is transparent...
i wet my finger and the print don't run. no change...i gonna try to make better pics.

Why dont you just freezer test it? Toss it in the freezer for 5-10 min, if it clouds up it has test in it. Once the tempature of the oil drops it becomes less soluble and the test comes out. It could still be counterfit though...

i have the same sust- same lotte number /date , everything- anyone ever find out if its legit?

fergie said:
Why dont you just freezer test it? Toss it in the freezer for 5-10 min, if it clouds up it has test in it. Once the tempature of the oil drops it becomes less soluble and the test comes out. It could still be counterfit though...

That freezer test is bunk, pure myth.......

same here got the same sust, did the freezer test it turned cloudy, fuk it im just gonna inject it, only wat to know.
And i would like to know how u guys think its fake, wheres the reasoning behind this, how can u know?

please keep us posted-
did you get it from an online pharma?
just wondering,thats where mine came from.

I have .... Val. ate: 2007-03
Lote: 389672

on mine , where it lists the blends of testosterone, its slightly lighter, diff font
let me know!

Back