sweet tooth

thrice911

Jessica Alba's booty call
after eating all this bland ass food it gets old any one know of a good healthy sweet fix besides fruit.

If I get the craving I just ignore it, but................... once a week I make some cinnamon wholemeal eggy bread minus the sugar. Taste's good and isn't bad for your clean eating.

I don't know if you're into coconut products, but you should try coconut butter. You can either buy the expensive as shit product by artisana (granted I think it tastes amazing) or google how to make your own (and if you do this, you can add cinnamon/coco/whatever you want)

I don't know if you're into coconut products, but you should try coconut butter. You can either buy the expensive as shit product by artisana (granted I think it tastes amazing) or google how to make your own (and if you do this, you can add cinnamon/coco/whatever you want)

thanks for the advise on the coconut i would have never thought of that

When I have that craving, I use the cottage cheese recipe I found right in this forum - cottage cheese, some sugar free strawberry topping, and some sugar free cool whip. Delicious.

I don't really crave sweets much, but I do enjoy a greek yogurt porfait from time to time & even my kids love it.

6 oz. Greek Yogurt (non-fat, plain)

1/2 Cup Berries of your choice and or Raisins

1 Tablespoon Chopped Walnuts

1 Tablespoon Organic Honey to taste

& some granola on top :)

Back