Swinging

What do you think about swinging relationships?

• I'm pro swinging and actually doing it frequently

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I'm pro swinging and would like to try it (never done it)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I've tried it and would never do it again (didn't like it)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I'm against swinging and wouldn't do it

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
how many cocks at a time? I we talking gangbangs or just strict swapping?

I'm interested in learning more

Hold on, you mean to tell me that you will let other guys bang your chick, but you don't want people that will probably never see her or you in person, to merely see a picture of her? At least post a picture of some random google hot chick.lol

Not everyone will think she is hot, no matter who is in the picture.. I don't think you have the guts to post a real picture of her, but you say you are ok with one of us stranger banging her.. Sounds like someone is full of crap.

Hold on, you mean to tell me that you will let other guys bang your chick, but you don't want people that will probably never see her or you in person, to merely see a picture of her? At least post a picture of some random google hot chick.lol

Not everyone will think she is hot, no matter who is in the picture.. I don't think you have the guts to post a real picture of her, but you say you are ok with one of us stranger banging her.. Sounds like someone is full of crap.

COSIGNS

No man, I was just answering a pseudo idiotic statement. I wouldn't let ANYBODY bang her, I guess you got the wrong idea about swinging. Most of the times we just swap partners or let the girls play. And first of all the couples we meet are by no means strangers to us, we don't just meet and fuck got it?
Here's a link to a swinging club we're subscribed to: HotSwingers.ro - - Site de prietenii si anunturi matrimoniale pentru cupluri swingers.. There's a huge chance meeting hot chicks in this corner of the world, as people here are usually fit (Europe).

thats because americans are too busy stuffing their faces with mcdonalds or freckle-bitches (wendys) to go to the gym

Probably, I've been for a while in the US (almost 2 months in LA) and I can tell the statistics don't lie about americans obesity issues.

get it on to fuk .its 2008 lads an u only live once .swinging will b normol practice in a few years ,every1 is doing it over here in ireland ,go 2 swing4ireland.com an hav a look

I think many of you are gay.

You clearly are more interested in the guy as you already know what your wife looks like during sex. Do you dive in for a big tongue full of sloppy jism seconds when your done. And no everyone is not going to do it.

You clearly are more interested in the guy as you already know what your wife looks like during sex. Do you dive in for a big tongue full of sloppy jism seconds when your done. And no everyone is not going to do it.

Dude, you're an idiot, imho. I TOO have sex with other's wife, what part of that didn't you understand? Obviously all the parts.

Back