Sylvia in Pride HW GP

muddy

What is everyone's opinion on how Tim Sylvia will do if he enters the upcoming Pride HW GP? I think Tim is a monster and gets better by the contest. Even though he has dominated the UFC HW division for the past year or so, I don't think he has faced the caliber of opposition that the Pride Heavies will bring. Fedor, Cro, and Nog would all be in his path. I would love to see Sylvia stand up against Cro cop. I think he would have a tough time against Nog, although Nog had a tough time with Ricco and Tim smoked Ricco. What do you guys think?

No doubt that Tim Sylvia is a big man! It will be interesting to see him fight the likes of Crocop, Fedor, and Nog.
The fight I'm actually looking forward to is the next UFC where he meets Andrei Arlovski. I'm really pulling for an Arlovski win. :D

This should be interesting! He may have some trouble, but then again he may step it up and rise to the occasion. We would be able to see how good he really is for sure

He's such a disappointment. The dude's been nabbed twice now for steroids. he obviously wouldn't be where he is without them.

bigdaddy22 said:
This should be interesting! He may have some trouble, but then again he may step it up and rise to the occasion. We would be able to see how good he really is for sure

I really do see him having some trouble with Arlovski. I'm looking forward to that fight for sure!:)

Fyre said:
I really do see him having some trouble with Arlovski. I'm looking forward to that fight for sure!:)

I'm with ya there. I say he gets beat by Arlovski.

Back