Syringe filters.

lucky6914

Do pharmacies or anyone carry syrninge filters? The other day i needed some and was calling around to local pharmacies to see if they had any. The majority of the people said we dont carry things like that in a voice like you fucking crack head, you want to go do drugs. The only pharmacy i got that had any was at a hospital and they would not give them to me. Although i did find a lab supply company that sold them. Problem was they only sold them in boxes of 50. Although it was like $63 for 50 of them. pretty good deal if needed 50 fucking filters.

lucky6914 said:
Do pharmacies or anyone carry syrninge filters?
As you have already discovered, no.

Kind of hard to blame the pharmacies for thinking you are a crackhead after asking that question, don't you think?

lucky6914 said:
Do pharmacies or anyone carry syrninge filters? The other day i needed some and was calling around to local pharmacies to see if they had any. The majority of the people said we dont carry things like that in a voice like you fucking crack head, you want to go do drugs. The only pharmacy i got that had any was at a hospital and they would not give them to me. Although i did find a lab supply company that sold them. Problem was they only sold them in boxes of 50. Although it was like $63 for 50 of them. pretty good deal if needed 50 fucking filters.
They are too cheap for being the right filter that you need. There are hundreds of different syringe filters and all have different purposes.

mranak said:
As you have already discovered, no.

Kind of hard to blame the pharmacies for thinking you are a crackhead after asking that question, don't you think?

Doubt that a crackhead would think about filtering his gear :).

Back