Syringes 3ml 5ml 10ml ?

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Do I need all 3 sizes or can I get away with just 3ml and 10ml, the way I've read it 3ml is fine for injecting as I'll only be injecting 1 or 2ml at a time and 10ml for home brewing and measuring out oils and so on.....Can I get away without any 5ml or do I need the added accuracy ?

I've never bought a 5mL syringe. 10mL is fine. Depending on your situation, you might not even need that. Or you might do better with a syringe larger than 10mL.

sirxxlew said:
remember the larger the syringe less pressure, and harder to filter. if not using the calk gun that is.
Ditto, 5CC syringe is best for speed. 3CC is even faster.

I have a supply of 2.5ml/10ml and 20ml syringes, oh and some big arse 50ml syringes which are no use for anything. the 2.5 are for injecting, and the 10/20 are for making.

TERESKAN said:
I have a supply of 2.5ml/10ml and 20ml syringes, oh and some big arse 50ml syringes which are no use for anything. the 2.5 are for injecting, and the 10/20 are for making.
I tried using 10cc and 20cc and they suck ass. Not only is the pressure slow as hell (compared to a 3 or 5cc), it's so slow that you have to push so hard and the oil will literally go past the stopper. Not easy on the hands either.

Back