Syringes?? Where and what? Please help

QMoney

I wondering what syringes to use for injecting and where do you get them?? Like Osco or Walgreens?

I get them at the hospital! That is...for my guys friends, of course. :)

I've heard that 25g are the best to use...and I would imagine 3cc syringes would be plenty for shooting up.

Welcome to the board Qmoney

Depending on the state you live in purchasing syringes is legal.

I bought 10 B-D 1.5" 3 ml 22 guage, for $1.89

That size is perfect for Glute shots.

Go check out the anabolic fourm, a ton of info is availible there

I got the word but haven't tested it,that NYS changed the law and you can buy them now in pharmacies.

Mad

The standard is 23 guage for injecting with a 3cc syringe. I like to buy some big ass needles like a 20 or an 18 even better to fill the syringe. Then swap that needle with a 23 or even a 25 sometimes. Here in CO you can buy them OTC. Nothing worse than trying to suck up oil with a 23, especially if it is not warmed up first.

I would go with the smallest guage needed for whichever oil/fluid you're injecting. For length, go by injection site. Obviously you will need a longer pin for a glute injection than you will need for a quad injection.

23g 1.5 seems to be a nice, all purpose, size for most needs.

MP5 said:
The standard is 23 guage for injecting with a 3cc syringe. I like to buy some big ass needles like a 20 or an 18 even better to fill the syringe. Then swap that needle with a 23 or even a 25 sometimes. Here in CO you can buy them OTC. Nothing worse than trying to suck up oil with a 23, especially if it is not warmed up first.

hello mp5, what do you use to draw from a vial? i use a 22g, 18's tear the stoppers, i think maybe a 20 would too but i dont know, never tried.

I use 20 gauge for drawing needles. They do take longer than 18 gauge but not too long, and I don't have to worry about too much wear and tear on a 50 cc multi use bottle stopper.

For injecting, I prefer 25 gauge pins for all sites, I use 1 inch for delts and quads, 1 1/2 inch for glutes, and 5/8" for arms.

Harrellmedical.com has good prices for pins but once I placed a large order and instead of shipping it to my box as instructed, they sent it to my billing address (home), in a big TERUMO box with lots of print identifying the contents as syringes. The driver left it on my doorstep. It would have been really uncool if my wife had found it there.

Trevdog said:
...a big TERUMO box with lots of print identifying the contents as syringes. The driver left it on my doorstep. It would have been really uncool if my wife had found it there.

lol, it's funny now, but I'm sure at the time it wasn't humorous in the least.

Trevdog said:
I use 20 gauge for drawing needles. They do take longer than 18 gauge but not too long, and I don't have to worry about too much wear and tear on a 50 cc multi use bottle stopper.

For injecting, I prefer 25 gauge pins for all sites, I use 1 inch for delts and quads, 1 1/2 inch for glutes, and 5/8" for arms.

Harrellmedical.com has good prices for pins but once I placed a large order and instead of shipping it to my box as instructed, they sent it to my billing address (home), in a big TERUMO box with lots of print identifying the contents as syringes. The driver left it on my doorstep. It would have been really uncool if my wife had found it there.
no shit trev would have been sleeping in the dog house , but so would dadawg lol

Back