T.O.'s new problem...

lavee383

Sir Ngr to you.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6135704?FSO1&ATT=HMA

T.O. blames disorder for mid-meeting nap

Apparently, you can add narcolepsy -- or something comparable -- to the long list of T.O.-related distractions in Dallas.

According to a report in the Dallas Morning News, Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens is blaming an undiagnosed sleeping disorder for his inability to stay awake during team meetings.
Owens spoke with the newspaper after the most recent incident Thursday.

"I don't know what it is," Owens said after Thursday's practice. "I've never been diagnosed with it. It's nothing new for me to fall asleep in a meeting. It goes back to my rookie year in San Francisco. My receivers coach (George Stewart) knew I would fall asleep. He thought I was staying up late, and sometimes I did. When I did get to bed early, I would still get to meetings and fall asleep, and it's the same thing here."

Owens reportedly told the team about the sleeping problem before he signed with the team during the off-season.

"Those are personal health issues, and we all have them in varying ways," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said. "I don't say that as though it's something that's irritating at all."

Jones might want to check with passing game coordinator Todd Haley on that.

"Todd is a big stickler, and he kind of got offended," Owens said. "That's one of his pet peeves about not sleeping in a meeting. I talked to him one-on-one and said, 'I'm not trying to fall asleep. I've always been like that.' "

who the fuck cares what he does at his meetings, let him and the team deal with it. This guy can't fart without it being reported in the papers and then posted around the internet

T.O. costs Dallas the game today by dropping a sure touchdown pass. Cowboys end up losing on a field goal. Maybe he "fell asleep" on the job....

YanksWS96 said:
T.O. costs Dallas the game today by dropping a sure touchdown pass. Cowboys end up losing on a field goal. Maybe he "fell asleep" on the job....
i thought he did after he ran in that touchdown... :eyes:

Back