T propionate on testosterone remplacement therapy...

KM2016

Has anyone ever used it? in my country enantato or cipionato is out of production, what do you think to use 100-125 mg per week of propionate divided into daily injections of 15-20mg?

Test Prop was actually developed for TRT due to its short half life to name one. We would first need your stats, and current blood levels to see how much to pin each week. Do you know what your E2, Free test, Total test, Lh, FSH levels are?
what was the cause of your low t levels to begin with? do you have any cycle history? if so what?

After cycles of aas (from 20 to 31 years) i tested to stay without testosterone for 3 years but my levels were about 350-400 to 34 years, i did not well well then i started trt to 34 years sentendomi immediately now, now i am with 125 testosterone enanthate per week (in two doses, one every 3.5 days), but the manufacturer of my country (italy) stopped the production of the product (for commercial reasons), the alternative i have is testosterone propionato , that i thought to take at the same dosage but with daily injections.
My hemocrome is excellent, ematocrito 49-50, emoglobina 17 circa, all the rest ok, e2 i different measured, some months was high (80 about) i have assumed arimidex to 0.25mg a week and was up to 28, from 6 weeks i am trying to do without arimidex but with DIM_ and zinc and a week shoot the complete analysis.
I think also of making the analysis after 2 months of propionate at the same dosage and see if there are differences.
250 of enanthate correspondes to 180mg of pure testosterone, do you know if also propionate is the same % or different?
Thank you.

Last edited:
of course, I am 170 cm tall for 90-95 kg of weight, body fat about 15%, ex high-level powerlifter with bodybuilder body, 4 x weight training for mass and strength (240kg squat, 170kg bench, 280kg dead lift) and every day boxing training.

other information: with 125 of enanthate per week and 500 hcg I have about 1,100 of total testosterone. The strange thing that in the past I was also at 250mg per week of testosterone and the value in blood it's pretty much the same (although anyone would say that it should be twice the 125mg per week)

Last edited:
of course, I am 170 cm tall for 90-95 kg of weight, body fat about 15%, ex high-level powerlifter with bodybuilder body, 4 x weight training for mass and strength (240kg squat-170kg bench load) 280kg dead lift) and all-day boxing.

other information: with 125 of enanthate per week and 500 hcg I have about 1,100 of total testosterone. The strange thing that in the past I was also at 250mg per week of testosterone and the value in blood ra pretty much the same (although anyone would say that it should be twice the 125mg per week)

Now we can get serious here, thanks for the info!

on the test prop go with an eod injection vs ed.

at the end of the year you will have injected 182 times vs 365 times

1,800 vs 3,650 over the course of 10 years

on the test prop go with an eod injection vs ed.

at the end of the year you will have injected 182 times vs 365 times

1,800 vs 3,650 over the course of 10 years
What is the problem for inject every day?
I do with insulin needle in the quadriceps and for years never had swelling or pain in the injection area

What is the problem for inject every day?
I do with insulin needle in the quadriceps and for years never had swelling or pain in the injection area

Common sense & you ought to be alternating injection sites and injecting yourself less to avoid a build up of scar tissue

IMT was who I used for test prop about 3 years ago. I just did it subq with insulin syringes. Occasionally left a small lump but nothing bad and fine in a day or two. Todd took good care of me. Hmmm, maybe I'll get back with them and switch back from my test cypionate to test prop again.

I felt tons better on identical amounts after excluding ester weight, and blood levels were almost identical. I suspect the nightly surge more closely mimics the normal ebb and flow.

I only stopped because the prop was formulated with something that oozed out my poors and made me stink. Horny as hell + wife who says you reek isn't and ideal combo. :).

That's really interesting that identical amounts of test, after taking away the ester weight, feels better with prop and daily injections.

How dramatic would you say the effect is?

It wasn't night and day, but it was very noticeable. I felt better in every regard. Performance, libido, attitude. I've switched between cypionate and propionate 3 times now for various reasons, and experience the difference each time.

For as easy as a .10-.15ml insulin syringe shot is, it is worth experimenting. Also, that allows .3ml syringes with 5/16, 31g needles. It's like TRT by mosquito. ;)

hello guys, I started propionate a few days, the feeling is to say little fantastic.
I do about 15mg the night before going to bed and I feel like I'm all day after next, fantastic libido, perfect mood, good energy. Much better than enanthate.
after 3 weeks I will test the blood and publish the results.
my goal is to keep testosterone as close as possible to the natural limit (800-1.000) but with fewer peaks (by taking daily dose) and therefore no problem of side effects (high hematocrit, high e2)

Last edited:
hello guys, I started propionate a few days, the feeling is to say little fantastic.
I do about 15mg the night before going to bed and I feel like I'm all day after next, fantastic libido, perfect mood, good energy. Much better than enanthate.
after 3 weeks I will test the blood and publish the results.
my goal is to keep testosterone as close as possible to the natural limit (800-1.000) but with fewer peaks (by taking daily dose) and therefore no problem of side effects (high hematocrit, high e2)

You inject into the muscle or subQ?

Why in the muscles? SunQ is only under the skin in the fat tissue, not in the muscle!
I try at time sustanon and first days is working the short time component (should be also proprionate) and the difference between them and the long working incredences is incredible!
I'm thinking also about e2d usage of proprionate... :D

Why in the muscles? SunQ is only under the skin in the fat tissue, not in the muscle!
I try at time sustanon and first days is working the short time component (should be also proprionate) and the difference between them and the long working incredences is incredible!
I'm thinking also about e2d usage of proprionate... :D

do you advise me to do subQ? In the past I had tried enanthate subQ and I still had pain in the IM area. With propionate I've never tried, but if I'm comfortable with IM (I use very small insulin needle) and rotate the injection point that can still give problems to the muscle tissue?

For sub-q in wich body part it better?
Abs or quads?

Abdomen: Uncover your abdomen. ...
Thigh: Uncover the entire leg. ...
Lower back: Uncover the back from the waist to the top of the buttocks. ...
Upper Arm: Uncover the arm to the shoulder.

Back