T propionate on testosterone remplacement therapy...

I try 15mg/day of propionate sub-q for 3 days and I feel very well. I dont have any pain in injections zone, i have a very good libido and energy.

Best placing is in areas with fat tissue under the skin where you can inject.
If you are pushing the needle in the muscle it isn't subQ. ;)

If it is hurting days after injection, could be you have hit a nerve or you should change the brand for other oil base. The used oils are not the same... many are thinner, thicker, other base... this can influence the hurting after. Generally on me it only hurts if I have hit a nerve... I feel that on injection instantly.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, two months from the start of T propionate (100mg per week, divided into daily dosages of 15mg) I did complete blood tests. All good except e2 completely gone crazy at almost 130pg / ml, with total 1,340.
I have no high e2 symptoms, no water retention, no nipple pain, good erections and libido, how is this possible?
I make the daily dose of T propionate in the subcuteneus area, Is this a very high conversion in e2 for this reason?
Before taking adex I think I will try to slightly reduce the dosage to 12.5mg per day by making it intramuscular and after 4 weeks I will do the analysis again, what do you think?

Sounds reasonable to make just a small change since you have no other symptoms. Next time get the "sensitive" or LC/MS version of the estradiol test. It will give you more confidence in your results.

Back