T3: A complete guide to cycling T3 and how it works

2 questions-
1) I've looked back at previous labs and I see no t3 or TSH. Which panel would include this as obviously the hormone panel for females does not.
2) I thought I read somewhere running tren and t3 together is useless?

FYI THe Doctor who first advocated THe TSH panel as a means to test T3 levels is no longer supporting the Test. He has been advocating the dialysis Method of testing. Most labs do not have the ability to do this.

I have been hypothyroid for over 20 years. Supplementing T4 along doesn't fix the problem. In 1973 the practice of enriching flower with potassium iodine was discontinued. Ever cense there has been an epidemic of hypothyroidism.

2 questions-
1) I've looked back at previous labs and I see no t3 or TSH. Which panel would include this as obviously the hormone panel for females does not.
2) I thought I read somewhere running tren and t3 together is useless?

The basic ED panel from personal labs has t4 and TSH but other than a specific thyroid panel you'll need to order the tests separately most likely. I'm not sure why running. T3 and tren together would be useless??

The basic ED panel from personal labs has t4 and TSH but other than a specific thyroid panel you'll need to order the tests separately most likely. I'm not sure why running. T3 and tren together would be useless??

I just thought I read that. Guess it might have been a tren dream. Lol

Incredible write up as usual. Quick question, anyone feel free to chime in:

Started trt 4 weeks ago (100mg/week) Test E, I have a left over bottle of prescription Cytomel (T3) that would allow for 50mg/day for 25 days. I won't be blood tested by my endo for 2 more months and even then T3 will not be tested as it already has a number of times (and I have the bloodwork requisition).

Is 25 days at that dose enough time to see a decent result?

Stats:
31 years old
Been working out hard for 10+ years
Do weights and cardio 5 days a week. Cardio is 40 min low intensity keeping heart rate at 130 beats per minute after weight training session.
191 lbs
6 '

Adipose fat (stomach) has developed over the last few years due to low t even with a clean diet. Last 3 months have been following a 3J designed diet which re-defines "clean."

Last edited:
The dose would be enough if you react well. Who knows really. Just have to try and see. But generally, folks run it longer.

Thanks for weighing in, I appreciate you taking the time. Love your articles as I require solid science to be peruaded and enlightened as well.

Excellent timing on this bump.. Just started t3 yesterday, and this was a nice confirmation of what I've learned.
However, I think I am going to ramp up to 100, maybe 125, then ramp down at the end.
Mixed opinions in that as usual, but I figured why not, can't hurt, may reduce any kind of "rebound". Maybe not, but again, can't hurt.

Excellent timing on this bump.. Just started t3 yesterday, and this was a nice confirmation of what I've learned.
However, I think I am going to ramp up to 100, maybe 125, then ramp down at the end.
Mixed opinions in that as usual, but I figured why not, can't hurt, may reduce any kind of "rebound". Maybe not, but again, can't hurt.

Correct, it won't hurt to ramp up and down. But there's no such thing as a rebound.

To whomever repped me for this post:

It is not my work. I didn't write it or research it, I merely copied it to here. The credit goes to Austinite so please add to his reputation not mine. Also send him mass PM's asking how much he loves NAC and B12 methyl :p

There is no need to split your T3 dose into several doses daily. Just take your dose once a day, around the same time daily. You do not have to worry about what time of day, it does not matter. You do not have to worry about taking with or without food, it does not matter. Do not overthink this, please

Ive been researching through the web and it seems the consensus is 2 to 4 dosages or even more a day. Now im completely lost after reading this quote lol Has anyone seen a difference between once or multiple a day dosing? And Ive also read everywhere that it needs to be taken on an empty stomach, because food (especially fiber) can hinder absorption.

Also, is 250mg of test enough to avoid catabolism on 100mcg of T3?

Hi Austinite, Thanks, this post was exactly what i was looking for. I specially registered to this site to thank you. Its my first ever cycle and I am getting ready for a show, i have couple of questions and need help
Here's the T3 thread for those that are interested.

Hi Austinite, Thanks, this post was exactly what i was looking for. I specially registered to this site to thank you. Its my first ever cycle and I am getting ready for a show, i have couple of questions and need help
Austinite has been gone a loooooooong time. what do you need help with Rbose?

Back