T3 and Clen Cycle?

meg1793

Hey Gang,

I am about 5'7" and 26% BF, and would like to get down to about 17-18%. I have pretty much tried everything, and I feel that this would be my last resort before plastic surgery. what do you guys think about this cycle for me?

Day 1: 2 tablets of Clenbuterol and 25mcg of T3
Day 2: 3 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of T3
Days 3-10: 4 tablets of Clenbuterol and 75mcg of T3
Days 11 & 12: 3 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of T3
Days 13 & 14: 2 tablets of Clenbuterol and 25mcg of T3
Days 15 to 28: no T3 or Clenbuterol

This cycle , from what I read, can be done as many times as it takes for the appropriate weight loss to occur. On the 2 weeks off, I would probably end up taking something like Hot Rox (Biotest) or an ECA stack. With a very clean diet and tons of cardio (I can't do much training right now as I have a terrible shoulder and knee that are getting operated on at the beginning of November), do you think this would work? I'm kinda excited about it. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!
:afro:

You are doing some type of resistance training though right? Too much cardio can be just as bad as not enough in my opinion. You need to incorporate some sort of resistance training to keep the muscle toned. I've never used T-3 myself but there are some excellent threads on this board that I would suggest reading before deciding to use it as the rebound weight gain once you go off can be quite devastating. The Clenbuterol if you choose to do it should be done on a two week on, two week off cycle. The suggested dose for woman is 80-100mcg a day, obviously split up throughout the day. I myself have never been able to go much past 50-75mcgs. Listen to your body as the sides that come along with Clen can be a little unpleasant.
Now, before you start anything, you totally need to make sure your diet and training are in check.
Can you please give us a sample of what you would normally eat in a day and we'll make some adjustments for you? Have you ever used any fat burners before is another question that I would like to ask. :)

Thanks for the reply! As of a of a month ago or so, my training was in check. I was doing a pyramid scheme 3 days a week and doing HIIT 3 days a week, where I would mostly end up running about 2 1/2 miles i 20 minutes, but also switched it up with the stairclimber. My diet is as so:
meal 1: Pro complex protein shake and skim milk 2+ cups water
meal 2: 2% cottage cheese and fat free yogurt 2+ cups water
meal 3: fat free turkey on whole wheat bread (12 grams fiber) 2+ cups water
meal 4: turkey meatloaf and green beans 2+ cups water
meal 5: low fat salmon and broccoli or spinach 2+ cups water
meal 6: met-rx protein bar 2+ cups water

I have a long history of supplemental intake. I have tried a good 2/3 of the non-questionable fat burners on the market, as well as acetyl l-carnitine, biotin, CLA, green tea extract, alpha lipoic acid, and so forth. I was also thinking about starting a carb blocker along with the the clen and T3. So, I could eat a little more starch in my diet. Whaddya think? Any suggestions?

Also, per doc's orders, no resistance training until after physical therapy. I guess I could break out my pilates dvds, though.

Thanx for your reply, GC

I have been training pretty intensely for almost 2 years now, and I have been stuck on a plateau forever, it seems. Why do you say that I should lose more BF before I go on clen and T3? They would be taken strictly to lose BF. Have you looked at my diet from above? IMO, it's pretty clean, and i drink way more water than I actually posted. That 12 cups water is just a minimum per day. I am doing cardio about 4 days a week , mainly HIIT. I have been told by too many people that long sessions of cardio with my HR @ 60-70% just isn't enough. I am training a little bit. The day I posted the first message, I miraculously was able to work out my shoulders w/o immense amounts of pain or pressure. And, I also worked out my chest today too. Basically, after my surgery, I'm going to be able to work out my (probably) my biceps, calves, abs, lower back, and more than likely quads and hams, but the last two muscle groups will be over time, as I am in PT right now for my knee. So, until I get the okay from my doc, I'll be doing a ton of cardio. I just don't see why this stack woudn't help. Could you go into more detail please? I appreciate it.

MEG.. what's happening girl?? :) okokokok... let's see here..

first of all.. great post by GC!!! she is 100% accurate that no matter what you decide, we will be here to support you...

ok with that said, all kidding aside.. T3 will pull off your bodyfat, NO questions asked... Are there sides?? ABSOLUTELY!! you can eat right through muscle and you can have a rebound... Have i done T3 carelessly.. yes i have.. and i have had both rebounds and have also had none? YES i have... in essence, T3 could also stimulate a sluggish thyroid and once you stop the treatment, you many continue to lose weight.. (this has also happened to me) lol...

NOW.. in all honesty, If you are doing exactly what you say you are doing and have been for 2 yrs, then something is amiss.. i thought we went through this before (was that you or am i off?)
did ya do the necessary checks?? Blood test, THYROID test?? we need to find out what is NOT working because for real, you should not be plateaued at 26%!!! Sometimes the body gets comfortable at a certain weight and it is difficult to push past that.. that may be the case.. who knows.. lol

first thing i noticed is take out the protein bar for your 6th meal!! TOO many hidden sugars and too heavy before bed.. you can switch it to a light protein shake with water or a can of tuna (no mayo).. but all protein no carbs at your 6th meal...

Now per your cardio.. Can you switch it up to first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?? This will MAKE your weight and bodyfat move big time.. really blow through a plateau... If you can, then i would either walk uphil at a 12 incline and a speed of like 3.5 for 30mins or do the eliptical at a stride of 120+ for 30 mins... DITCH the stairmaster!!! NOT what you need... it actually has been shown to increase size on the ass lol.. it is relatively resistive which is not what you want right now!

so if you can't do morning cardio, then still switch up your cardio routines and INCREASE your days... Girl get your ass in there 5x a week for 30mins!!! If you are eating a decent amount of protein and doing light/moderate resistance training, you will not burn muscle, but will shed the bodyfat and weight!

TOO much cardio is a true statement and can defeat the purpose, however in your particular case, i would highly suggest you increase the amount you are doing, BUT still keep it in intervals of your 30mins HIIT... and do the elipticals or treadmills...

does this all make sense so far?? :) let me know whatcha think and we can go from there...

luv super

Back