T3/clen cutting cycle for females?

mmktiger

Hi all! I've done my research and this is what I've come up with. Feedback/comments/advice would be much appreciated!

Stats
Sex: Female
Weight: 135lb
BF% (guess): ~18%, based on pictures
Goals: Looking to cut ~10lbs.

Clen cycle:
Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF cycle
3-5g taurine daily
500mg potassium daily

Have assessed side effects to be tolerable until 120mcg, but would perfer keeping clen dosage lower than this as shaking hands tends to affect my work.

Questions about clen cycle: thoughts about using ketotifen? comments on 2 weeks on/off with 2gm ketotifen nightly on the off weeks versus running clen longer with 2mg ketotifen nightly?

T3 cycle:

Day 1-2: 25mcg (one dose in the AM)
Day 3-4: 50mcg
Day 5-39: 75mcg
Day 40-42: 50mcg
Day 43-45: 25mcg

Questions regarding T3: necessary to taper up/down to prevent rebound/allow thyroid to readjust? I understand I am not taking T3 with any AAS to completely counteract muscle catabolism although clen does have a slight muscle saving effect. Based on my research T3/clen seems to be a popular stack for female competitors and would like to follow previously established guidelines. Comments?

Diet:
Intake: 1550 kcal/day
Macros: 40% protein 30% carbs, 30% fat
Additional supplements: fish oil (1g/day), multivitamin, BCAAs prior to workout

Questions about diet: Comments on intake? Could not find a consensus for optimal carb intake for clen, if that is a consideration at all (seems like some people find it more effective with higher carbs)

Training:
Cardio: 45min-1h cardio 6 times a week (competitive rower)
Heavy lifting: 2x a week (upper (bench, pendlay rows, overhead press, accessory) and lower (squat, deadlift, power cleans, accessory) split

Questions about training: Comments on avoiding HIIT due to effects of clen?

Advice? How does my planned cycle/diet/training look?

Note: ordered from RUI Products. Any experience with their clen/T3?

Thanks!!!!!!!

alot going on here.. so let be break things down

clen cycle:
it look ok.. usually you start at 20mcg and add 20mcg a day till you feel the jitters.. the issue is that you are going to gain a tolerance to it quickly.. i recommend you run 25mg benadryl every night, every other week.. so week 2, 4, and so on.. technically youre supposed to do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. but with the benadryl itll be ok..

t3

there is no need to taper t3.. the thyroid is very good at bouncing back (unless you have a thyroid issue already?) if you have a hyper thyroid do not take t3... make sure you dont!
with the t3 setup, i wouldn't go that high.. i would simply run 50mcg throughout... thats double your natty production and more than enough!

diet and training is where i see a big issue.. 1500 calories would be fine if you weren't doing 1 hour of cardio a day! your activity level is high.. as a competitive rower you dont have much of a choice.. i just worry youll lose strength and endurance

im guessing youve been on that caloric intake for a minute and your metabolism has slowed down due to it already.. but with the clen and t3 it will ramp up and your 10lb loss goal should be met..

with that being said, i would also focus your carbs to bfast, pre, and post workout

also, make sure your last meal is a slow digesting protein like greek yogurt or beef..

good luck!

3J: I thought that benadryl wasn't supposed to be effective at "wiping" the receptors when on clen. I thought ketotifen was the medication of choice for this.

mmktiger: Are you ok with losing muscle mass? T3 doesn't discriminate it what it "burns".

3J: I thought that benadryl wasn't supposed to be effective at "wiping" the receptors when on clen. I thought ketotifen was the medication of choice for this.

mmktiger: Are you ok with losing muscle mass? T3 doesn't discriminate it what it "burns".
keto technically is stronger... but i said benadryl for practicality..

i think she can get keto from rui actually

I've read that clen has a slight muscle preserving effect, which would not be as effective as an AAS at preserving muscle mass while on T3, but would that be enough to minimize muscle loss? I get that T3 doesnt discriminate. While i am concerned about muscle loss, I do need to cut some weight to meet weight class for rowing. Really, I'd like to minimize muscle loss and maximize fat loss, but can suck up losing a little muscle. How does that sound?

alot going on here.. so let be break things down

clen cycle:
it look ok.. usually you start at 20mcg and add 20mcg a day till you feel the jitters.. the issue is that you are going to gain a tolerance to it quickly.. i recommend you run 25mg benadryl every night, every other week.. so week 2, 4, and so on.. technically youre supposed to do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. but with the benadryl itll be ok..

t3

there is no need to taper t3.. the thyroid is very good at bouncing back (unless you have a thyroid issue already?) if you have a hyper thyroid do not take t3... make sure you dont!
with the t3 setup, i wouldn't go that high.. i would simply run 50mcg throughout... thats double your natty production and more than enough!

diet and training is where i see a big issue.. 1500 calories would be fine if you weren't doing 1 hour of cardio a day! your activity level is high.. as a competitive rower you dont have much of a choice.. i just worry youll lose strength and endurance

im guessing youve been on that caloric intake for a minute and your metabolism has slowed down due to it already.. but with the clen and t3 it will ramp up and your 10lb loss goal should be met..

with that being said, i would also focus your carbs to bfast, pre, and post workout

also, make sure your last meal is a slow digesting protein like greek yogurt or beef..

good luck!

Thanks for your reply!

Clen: I have ketotifen on hand from RUI (massive sale haha). Would you suggest I run that every other week at 2mg daily with the dosages of clen I have above?

T3: No thyroid issue. Great to hear confirmation that it is unnecessary to taper - there is much conflicting information out there regarding the "rebound". Will run 50mcg throughout.

Diet/Training: I typically eat more (~2000-2200kcal) during season. Training is unavoidable, but is typically low to medium intensity (Cat 6/5) cardio. Would being severely under affect my fat loss goals? With this cutting cycle, what caloric intake would you recommend?

Below in my signature for a FAQ's link. In there is a section on Thermogenics which covers clen, Albuterol and T3. I would encourage you to read it.

It will give you the Keto dosage which I can't recall offhand, but it keto does need to be daily daily before bed the entire time you run clen. It usually makes you sleepy.

here is what i would do.. i'd abandon the t3.. just use the clen..

with your activity level, caloric intake, and the use of both clen/t3... youre going to lose alot of muscle

Here's my input from experience as I've ran both and never will again. The strain these compounds put on the heart is not worth the reward. You can very easily manipulate diet and out perform these compounds hands down. I never saw the point of t3 y risk thyroid function to loose a extra half pound a week. With pure diet and exercise you can achieve the exact same and imo better results. A very strict diet will take you way further than t3 and clen ever will. If anything I would throw in some gw50 from ss and you'll be golden. But trust me if you can't cut the Weight without the drugs what will you do when there gone.

As 3j states the drugs are only 5% it's 80% diet. Get your macros right and you'll reach your goal be consistant

The T3 article says to use 250mg of Test to offset the muscle eating properties of T3, but it does not say the dosing frequency of the test. Is it 250mg a week, twice a week?

Back