T3, Clen, Ephedrine help please...

DTIreland

Have got my hands on some T3.. Each tablet is 100mcg
How would I go about taking it? I have heard a lot about ones building up to 50mcg per day over a period of time. How long should take to get to your max and how long before coming off it again?

Why does this t3 come in 100mcg tabs if you can only take 50mcg per day? (looks like I can split in 4).. Can post pic if you want, by LA Pharma, yellow tabs..

I will also be taking 150mcg Clen and 3 Ephedrine in morning half an hour before 5mile walk. Is this too much? I want the maximum possible fat burn!!

I know questions like the above have been posted in this forum before but all seem to give different points of view, different dosages etc..

Want to start the t3 ASAP so any advice would be great!!

Clen:
If this is your first time taking Clen I wouldnt recommend going so high. I would start off 20-40 mcg and work your way up and use your reaction to the clen as a judgement as to how high to go. I wouldn't go higher than 100 mcgs for your first time around. Everyone reacts differently. Clen doesn't require as much attention on pyramiding down and should not be taken longer than 18 days. Some people take it EOD some ED. Its a personal choice on how your body handles the clen. Other options are to take it one week on, one off for 5 weeks or so. I have seen people do this in the past.

T3: VERY careful using. If you have history of thyroid problems in your family stay away. It can have serious long term effects. Use with precaution. Dosages should be very gradual with no sudden spikes or drop offs. Once you start you have to commit to finishing properly. Many people have different opinions on dosages but I wouldn't go higher than 75mcgs at the most. Many claim 50 mcgs are plenty over an extended period of time with proper diet and excercise. If you want to take T3 over 30 days this is something what it would look like:
12.5 x 5 days
25 x 5 days
50 x 5 days
37.5 x 5 days
25 x 5 days
12.5 x 5 days

Coming down slow is VERY important not to damage your natural production of T3. This is what I did for my first cycle (I also had clen cycled in as well). whatever dosage you decide on peeking at every separate interval of each dosage should be the same. say 3,3,3,3,3 or 4,4,4,4,4 and so on. Smooth elevations and drops are the most important.

Eph:
I wouldn't take all three at the same time but use the Eph as a bridge after the 18th day to compensate for coming off the clen. This would allow you to have some combination along side your T3s.

There are many other opinions. I have read lots on T3 use and one thing I and everyone should learn is not to abuse T3s. Lower dosages with proper diet is key to MAINTAINING your losses in weight. Otherwise you will bounce right back and put the weight on once again and risk thyroid damage.

Cheers.

hons3445 said:
T3: VERY careful using. If you have history of thyroid problems in your family stay away. It can have serious long term effects. Use with precaution. Dosages should be very gradual with no sudden spikes or drop offs. Once you start you have to commit to finishing properly. Many people have different opinions on dosages but I wouldn't go higher than 75mcgs at the most. Many claim 50 mcgs are plenty over an extended period of time with proper diet and excercise. If you want to take T3 over 30 days this is something what it would look like:
12.5 x 5 days
25 x 5 days
50 x 5 days
37.5 x 5 days
25 x 5 days
12.5 x 5 days

Coming down slow is VERY important not to damage your natural production of T3. This is what I did for my first cycle (I also had clen cycled in as well). whatever dosage you decide on peeking at every separate interval of each dosage should be the same. say 3,3,3,3,3 or 4,4,4,4,4 and so on. Smooth elevations and drops are the most important.

Ramping up I understand (to see how you react) but ramping down I dunno. Lots of guys here say there is really no point. Kinda like steroids, once your shut down your shut down. If your taking the substance your body will not product it on it's own so dropping the dosage still doesn't allow any time to recover anyways. As far as it's dangers to your thyroid, that has been debated as well. Studies have found that even some extended (12 weeks) cylcles had no negative impact on thyroid production within weeks after ceasing it's use.

Maybe you have some evidence that can prove me wrong?

Last edited:
i'd agree not to take all three as i'm pretty sure clen and ephedrine are attacking the fat through the same pathway. And as for taking three ef's...are you crazy? I have an assload of eph, 25mg and I took one of those a few weeks ago with 200mg caffiene and 81 aspirin and when i got to the gym, my heart was racing. I'd do a set, and i'd have to wait five-six minutes to let my heart come down to a normal speed. I took half an ephedrine the next time and the effects were lessened, but damn 3 of those fuckers and 150mcg clen before a five mile walk???????? You may not return from that walk bro

o, and just remember, up'ing the dosage on certain drugs can have adverse effects. ALWAYS start on the low end of the spectrum, thanks!

Back