T3 Clen Yohmbine

GoingUnder87

Hi guys,

Im going to be using a combination of T3 Clen and Yohbmbine, Axio's Cyx3, and those who are not familiar with this

Clenbuterol -37.5mcg
T3 - 25mcg
Yohimbine 5.4mg

is what each pill contains.

This is how Im planning on running it

Day1-1 tablet
Day2-1 tablet
Day3-1 tablet
Day4-11/2 tablets
Day5-11/2 tablets
Day6-11/2 tablets
Day7-2 tablets
Day8-2 tablets
Day9-2 tablets
Day10-11/2 tablets
Day11-11/2 tablets
Day12-11/2 tablets
Day13-1 tablets
Day14-1 tablets
Day15-1 tablets
Day16-1/2tablet
Day17-1/2tablet
Day18-1/2tablet
Day19-1/2tablet
Day20-1/4tablet
Day21-1/4tablet

OFF

Thining off for 3-4 weeks and than going back on it again.

any thoughts/comments/consideration/things I left out?

Thanks guys :)

oh btw
6' 185-190lbs 11-12%bf

Edit: Sorry if in wrong section, if so, mod please move

That is exactly how axio themselves recommends dosing it so i see no problem with it. Just make sure you diet is on point.

That is exactly how axio themselves recommends dosing it so i see no problem with it. Just make sure you diet is on point.
Yup, its basically a clen cycle outline.

Diet is on already, been doing a keto type diet for almost 3 months now and wanan keep it in motion :)

Not a fan of t3, it burns muscle at higher doses. Tried it before and felt like shit. If you dont care about that then have at it. Also, i wouldnt expect much at those doses. Clen works best at 100-150mcg a day which means youre gonna have to take a higher dose of t3 which means bye bye muscle. Also, after about 10- 14 days, the clen will lose effectiveness and youll have to come off for a week or so to let your receptors clean out so taking for 3 straight weeks is pointless. I wouldnt have bought that combo. Clen is great all by itself, no t3 needed. Just run it for up to 2 weeks on and a week off.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the responses, I didnt buy anything yet was just thinking about it. Looks like Ill go w/ straight clen.

Thanks again :)

Ever taken clen/Yo together before? Watch your blood pressure at first to make sure it doesn't shoot up.

Ever taken clen/Yo together before? Watch your blood pressure at first to make sure it doesn't shoot up.
No, I was kind of hestitant to even think about taking them together.

I think Ill stick to a solo clen cycle. Thanks all :)

Ok thanks for the responses, I didnt buy anything yet was just thinking about it. Looks like Ill go w/ straight clen.

Thanks again :)

Oh, cool. Glad you didnt buy it yet. Yeah, just grab some straight up clen and youll be happy.

50mcg/day - should i do more? also taking T4 (2 tabs/day - I forgot the dosage)

50mcg is on the low end. 25-40mcg is essentially a replacement dose for men(depends on the individual)so at 50 the effects will likely be subtle like if youre dropping 2lbs a week without it then it may add another half a pound a week. Not drastic enough to be noticeable but having a small effect nonetheless. You can increase the dose and the weight will start falling off but youll start losing strength too. Not worth it imo.

Wouldnt even bother with the t4.

good feedback - i bought the t3 for my girlfriend and it came in 100/pack so i figured id try it - not impressed. yea, i iknow it hurts muscle, but im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 250/week so i thought this might counteract.

gonna try if for 6 weeks and see what happens. thanks for the input.

t3 is good for the women. Most women who are near 30 or over have messed up metabolisms and a low to moderate dose can really move things along for them.

dont take yehombine and clen together dude as ppls said its will spike your blood presure
take clen in the morning and yehombine in the evening one hour before work out on an empty stomach or 3 hours after a meal

Whats the length of time that you should take that T3 for? I've never really studied any about that stuff but it might be interesting for my woman who works out religously nowadays.

Definitely just go with the clen taurine combo, I always start my clen cycle out at 20 mcgs then work my way up to 100 mcg per day. I usually can run a cycle for a couple months. Clen works great just keep the diet and training right and it should work greta. good luck.

Will do guys, Im getting pretty low in BF right now maybe 11% and on a keto diet. Just wanna get a little lower but Ill wait to run some clen until my cycle in may ;)

Ketotifen will help with longer clen "cycles" - take 3mg ketotifen at night and it will downregulate the beta receptors which clen upregulates (agonist vs. antagonist). It will also make you sleepy since it is an antihistamine. You'll be able to do 6 weeks of clen.

estray is right - good clen results happen above 80-120mcg. Check for headaches trembling hands etc - signs of hbp (high blood pressure) - nothing worse than dying and hbp is a strong factor.

however I am a big fan of T3. I keep hearing that T3 will burn muscle - but I haven't seen the clinical studies that show this and the dosages involved (please abstracts anyone?)

I think (guess) that most people's gut instinct with T3 is that since hyperthyroidism leads to being extremely skinny with no muscle mass it must be that t3 burns muscle. But, that doesn't mean that it will burn muscle at all dosages and it doesn't mean it won't burn fat first.

To lose weight :
IMO - go with 4IU's at 5am Hgh go back to sleep. Add 100mcgs of T3 split up in two doses morning and afternoon.

Check sugar levels and add some Insulin preferably post-workout (2 IU's subcutaneous) and pre-meals(3/4IU's). Make sure your sugar level doesn't drop too low (keep some OJ on hand) or you'll have a toe tag with your name on it.

I'll bet this will drop weight and keep you anabolic big time.

Ketotifen will help with longer clen "cycles" - take 3mg ketotifen at night and it will downregulate the beta receptors which clen upregulates (agonist vs. antagonist).
No.
estray is right - good clen results happen above 80-120mcg. Check for headaches trembling hands etc - signs of hbp (high blood pressure) - nothing worse than dying and hbp is a strong factor.
The absolute dose is meaningless. It's the dose relative to sensitivity that matters.
however I am a big fan of T3. I keep hearing that T3 will burn muscle - but I haven't seen the clinical studies that show this and the dosages involved (please abstracts anyone?)
T3 has been shown to be catabolic to muscle since the 1930's.
I think (guess) that most people's gut instinct with T3 is that since hyperthyroidism leads to being extremely skinny with no muscle mass it must be that t3 burns muscle. But, that doesn't mean that it will burn muscle at all dosages and it doesn't mean it won't burn fat first.
It's based on research. Not observation. T3 is notoriously catabolic.

Back