t3 question?

muddytraks

From a jungle in Africa
I've heard some people sweat there asses off on t3. I'm only on day 3, @ 50mcg a day but feel absolutely nothing yet. Is this normal? Thanks for the help.

I just recently finished a t3 clen cycle, i sweat my ass off especially when i was sleeping, i would wake up in a pool of sweat. I really started to notice the night sweats as the dosage increased your only on day 3 i would give it about a week and you should start to notice the sweating.

Wife uses it at up to 150mcg and is hot, but doesn't really sweat her ass off. I think it affects everyone different. I've read other guys that cook on 50mcg and others that take up to 200mcg

Kev said:
Wife uses it at up to 150mcg and is hot, but doesn't really sweat her ass off. I think it affects everyone different. I've read other guys that cook on 50mcg and others that take up to 200mcg

Seems women can handle this stuff better than men, as I said earlier I'm only taking 50mcg a day / now on day 6 and feel jittery especially after drinking a coffee. I couldn't imagine tripling my dose right now.

Kev said:

wow...isn't that a lot for a lady? Is she competitive or something?

50mcg didnt do much for me ... 100mcg is the highest I've used. Last cycle was 50mcg for 3wks and 100mcg for the last 5wks (8wks total). i was a hot sweaty son of @#$%@! It made me grumpy as hell too. I always get irritable when its hot though.

Anyway ... if your not seeing results at 50mcg, bump it to 75mcg and asses your observations. Dont think, though, that just because your not sweating that your not burning BF. Everyone reacts differently to things. While you dont sweat, someone else might and at a lower dose even. You just never know. Point is, dont use your sweating patterns as a gauge.

Sprt

outlawtas2 said:
wow...isn't that a lot for a lady? Is she competitive or something?
No she put on extra weight due to an injury, and like most of us wanted it off quicker than diet and cardio can do. She didn't go straight up to 175, went very slowly until she could actually feel the T3 and that was at 200mcg, so then she backed off to 175 for a week and back down to 150 for a couple of weeks, and continued tappering.

question for t3

when using researchology's liquid t3, if i see clumps in the bottom of the bottle.....should i shake it so that the 'actual concentration' is accurate?
i know the answer but...does this dramatically affect the dosages.

and i know for a fact that if it is cold...then it does form something on the bottom...(i see it),

It all depend on what your taking along with it... If your a walking test/tren t3/clen
pharmacy you probably have a wet pillow. If your a fat bastard you will sweat your ass off.

bigpoppapump said:
It all depend on what your taking along with it... If your a walking test/tren t3/clen
pharmacy you probably have a wet pillow. If your a fat bastard you will sweat your ass off.

Sounds reasonable. After a bad fall, I have NEVER been the same and have even stopped posting my workouts, here. I have decided to go down to 250 (powerlifter) and take a look at myself. The T3 and clen you see for sale from the "research companies" is not the same as the old spiro and cytomel, is it?

Thank you...

Last edited:
bigpoppapump said:

this will be me soon again...there are pics taken of me at clubs with my shirt completely drenched. Or my face litterly dripping sweat.

nothing i can do about it but try to choose well ventilated clubs. i dont often get night sweats though i havnt started the clen/t3 yet. not really looking forward to being even more sweaty...

btw the best way to gauge your t3 dosage is to take your morning temperature on waking and compare.

my bbt is already 97.3 just from test and tren. blown_sc recommends dosing t3 until mid 98s. that shouldnt take much for me this time.

there are some great threads on this buried in the archive.

Last edited:
HardHittin08 said:
when in a test eq Winstrol (winny) cyce should you use clen or t3 or both?

what are your goals? fatloss im assuming? clen is a great cutting agent for me since it controlls my appetite but its not a must have...
im kind of stuck at around 11% bf and appetite is going through the roof while trying to maintain 2000-2400 kcal a day with daily cardio so im hitting clen and t3 together for the first time.

Im like 15% body fat i cardio and diet hard just looking to be were your at now...10 -11% im not greedy lol my cycle looks like this..

>week1-12 eq 600ml/week 2 shots a week
>week1-12 sustanon 400mg week 2shots week
>week1-12 hcg-250iu every 3 days
>week6-12 Winstrol (winny) 50mg tab ed
>Clen though out the whole cycle (2 on 2 off)
>l-taurine-1500mg ed+potasium

>PCT-nolva 45 days 20mg ed
>Clomid 30 days (100mg @ 7days / the remaining 23days @ 50mg)

should i sub the clen for t3?

Ive run a test/eq/winny cycle (personal favorite). I wouldnt recommend runnig clen or T3 to anyone. On this cycle you should be able to harden up if diet/training are in check.

Back