T400 deca cycle

loueythelip

T400 deca cycle with arimidex

I'm starting my first cycle with T400 and deca and I want to make sure i got everything I need.

I'm 34 year old male, been training for 12 years off and on, 3 years seriously. I'm 5'8" 190lbs 10% body fat. my goals are to gain 15 to 20 lbs lean muscle. I've been researching for a few months and I think i have everything I need except some reassurance.

T400(blend of test E, test cyp, Prop) for 12 weeks at 400mg/week(have enough to do 800/week)
nandrolone decanoate for 10 weeks at 300mg/week
Arimidex .25mg eod for 12 weeks (have lots of that too but cautious of estro getting too low)
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to start 3 days after last T400 pin and run for 10 days
Nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct) for 2 weeks
I've been taking lots of liver support too, ALA, milk thistle, lecithin. I know I'm not taking orals just paranoid.

Do I need something for my progesterone levels from the deca. I appreciate the help. Go easy on me its alot of info to take in and I want to get it right.

I'm starting my first cycle with T400 and deca and I want to make sure i got everything I need.

I'm 34 year old male, been training for 12 years off and on, 3 years seriously. I'm 5'8" 190lbs 10% body fat. my goals are to gain 15 to 20 lbs lean muscle. I've been researching for a few months and I think i have everything I need except some reassurance.

T400(blend of test E, test cyp, Prop) for 12 weeks at 400mg/week(have enough to do 800/week)
Arimidex .25mg eod for 12 weeks (have lots of that too but cautious of estro getting too low)
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to start 3 days after last T400 pin and run for 10 days
I've been taking lots of liver support too, ALA, milk thistle, lecithin. I know I'm not taking orals just paranoid.

Do I need something for my progesterone levels from the deca. I appreciate the help. Go easy on me its alot of info to take in and I want to get it right.

I'd pick up some caber/prami for the prolactin sides that could come with the 19-nor use. Better safe than sorry imo.

I'd pick up some caber/prami for the prolactin sides that could come with the 19-nor use. Better safe than sorry imo.

Agreed. Take .5mg e3d to keep everything working. also its best to run deca 12 weeks at least, so if you have enough run test 14 weeks and deca 12 weeks. Best of luck

Run the nolva for 4 weeks

wwhy not just go with a test only first , you wont know if its the test or the deca causeing gyno if youve never used either , could be estro or prolactin... dont want no tits :)

300 of Deca is low, but you'll like Caber so add it anyways for safety after a month or 6 weeks, love the vivid dreams and it make you horney as heck!

300 of Deca is low, but you'll like Caber so add it anyways for safety after a month or 6 weeks, love the vivid dreams and it make you horney as heck!

Not to mention lowered refractory times after sex... ;) Surprised the hell out of my blushing bride with some back-to-back action the other day. Haven't been able to do that since my early twenties!

Not to mention lowered refractory times after sex... ;) Surprised the hell out of my blushing bride with some back-to-back action the other day. Haven't been able to do that since my early twenties!

I better give the wife a heads up! She's already freaked out at the size of my loads with all the supplements I'm taking!

Lol I'm planning that surprise tomorrow , hear its going to be warm and im taking the gf for a hike in the woods

Back