taking Arimidex off cycle

Yebro

Hey fellas,

I've been on Avodart (dutasteride) for almost a year now and my hair has gotten significantly better & no sides (*knock on wood).

I finished up a 12 week cycle of Test-E & T-Bol while using Aromasin EOD...

I am 2 weeks since completion of my post cycle therapy (pct) and my hair has been shedding again for the last 3 weeks...

Since my DHT levels are in check because of the Dutasteride..could it be my hormones trying to get back to normal? I've read people taking Arimidex .5mg 2x week because taking DHT inhibitors increase estrogen.

hey bro hair goes through cycles and you may just be experiencing a shedding phase that everyone gets.

Avodart, propecia etc just works with testosterone cycles. when it comes to orals and injectables like tren, eq, deca, mast etc Avodart will have no affect on those.

what it comes down to is if youre worried about your hair testosterone only cycles with Avodart. Some steroids are milder then others but don't think for a second any of them are completely harmless.

it would be smart to keep up with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) both on and off cycles for the main reason, youll have more free testosterone in your body. Avodart blocks the conversation to DHT so youll have more free test. the only way to determine though is blood work which I hate saying (solely for the fact most things need blood work)

congrats on not having sides on Avodart im one that cannot use a 5AR blocker

hey bro hair goes through cycles and you may just be experiencing a shedding phase that everyone gets.

Avodart, propecia etc just works with testosterone cycles. when it comes to orals and injectables like tren, eq, deca, mast etc Avodart will have no affect on those.

what it comes down to is if youre worried about your hair testosterone only cycles with Avodart. Some steroids are milder then others but don't think for a second any of them are completely harmless.

it would be smart to keep up with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) both on and off cycles for the main reason, youll have more free testosterone in your body. Avodart blocks the conversation to DHT so youll have more free test. the only way to determine though is blood work which I hate saying (solely for the fact most things need blood work)

congrats on not having sides on Avodart im one that cannot use a 5AR blocker

Hey A.B

appreciate the reply. My last cycle and any others will be only testosterone cycles. I've read that EQ is okay as well but for the heavy hitters like deca and tren, you are right, staying away. Will also continue and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) off as well

Deca is mild on the hair. It 5 alpha reduces to DHN not DHT. DHN is a mild androgen with little impact on the hair what so ever. Just an fyi.

This is a relatively important issue...
what effects does Avodart have on BPH users?
does it lower their Total T, increase or decrease E2 ?

This is a relatively important issue...
what effects does Avodart have on BPH users?
does it lower their Total T, increase or decrease E2 ?

Since youre preventing testosterone converting to DHT you should have more testosterone yes, and more conversion to E should happen because even DHT assists in monitoring E levels. The problem with side effects is people need DHT in their body. it doesn't build muscle but its a good/bad hormone. I hate saying it as its a answer to all usually, but having blood work and monitoring your total test, free test, and e2 is what will help whenyoure off cycle and running Avodart. My suggestion is youll most likely need an AI

Deca is mild on the hair. It 5 alpha reduces to DHN not DHT. DHN is a mild androgen with little impact on the hair what so ever. Just an fyi.

I've read conflicting things with Deca. Avodart (dutaseride) doesnt work well with it and you may shed like crazy, and on the other hand what you say, it shouldn't effect the hair.

A.B could you share your opinion on this?

I've read conflicting things with Deca. Avodart (dutaseride) doesnt work well with it and you may shed like crazy, and on the other hand what you say, it shouldn't effect the hair.

A.B could you share your opinion on this?

It will affect your hair with avodart or without. Nandrolone converts to DHN which is a lot milder then DHT. So with avodart or procecia you're preventing the conversion, DHN is a lot less androgenic so you would want that conversion IMO.

message me after two weeks of doing what i said, and tell me your boners dont feel fine again. ive been through this. this is what worked for me

It will affect your hair with avodart or without. Nandrolone converts to DHN which is a lot milder then DHT. So with avodart or procecia you're preventing the conversion, DHN is a lot less androgenic so you would want that conversion IMO.

ah I see what you mean

message me after two weeks of doing what i said, and tell me your boners dont feel fine again. ive been through this. this is what worked for me

Just finished up week #1 with it and honestly the shedding has gone down immensely

Back