Tamoxifen Or Clomifene?

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
Finally which do you use post cycle and what ewere your results? I want to know if I should switch to tamoxifen at the end of this one? And no scientific shit just straight up your experience with it.

bros who I have talked with who have tried it said they either recovered better with the nolv, with less sides or noticed no difference. They are just about the same drug, so I don't think it'll make too much difference, although in either case I'd also use a small dose of arimidex when coming off as well as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in small incremental dosages throughout and post cycle.

I found a combo works best for me, but no one can say for sure for you. Its a trial and error thing. Anyone who says different is lying, or they claim to know how your body will react to certain substances.

Clomid can work and so can nolva so I use both. I used to go clomid only and it isn't much worse, but I do tend to avoid the post cycle acne by stacking the two.

RoadHouse said:
I found a combo works best for me, but no one can say for sure for you. Its a trial and error thing. Anyone who says different is lying, or they claim to know how your body will react to certain substances.

RoadHouse, how much of each do you take post cycle and for how long? I've only used clomid but I might try some nolva next time around!

WannaImpress said:
RoadHouse, how much of each do you take post cycle and for how long? I've only used clomid but I might try some nolva next time around!
When i did it, I cut my normal clomid dosage in half, then used 40% mgs of the lcomid i was using, so it looked like:

Day 1
150mg c, 60mg nolva
Day 2-4
100mg c, 40mg nolva
Day 5-10
50 mg clomid, 20 mg nolva
Day 12-15
25mg clomid, 10mg nolva

I stack the 2! Nolva seems to work better on HZTPA for me.....but it barel brings my lil boys back! Thats where the clomid comes in!

Back