tanning bed

L-O-L @ the comments to above! Freaking funny!

Tanning I would say 2 times a week until you get some color then every couple weeks to keep it. Yea you can get all into the lperi- lotions, post- lotions etc. I think that as long as you use some coco butter regularly you will be good. Coco butter is great for stretch marks and helps keep the skin nice!

Thanks for the (funny) comments guys :)

I actually bought some auto tanning lotion and it works great.. day3 and I have good results already, and its safer.. so i'll stick to this

Thanks for the (funny) comments guys :)

I actually bought some auto tanning lotion and it works great.. day3 and I have good results already, and its safer.. so i'll stick to this

whats it called

i've "Californiatan" the bran is Hysteria... i think the same than describe G1234...

it make the tan accelerated... it's like a cream, smell fruits...

But... i've did used that since june 2006...

Its "nivea summer beauty", sounds very homo but it works awesome, doesnt bring that orange look like some lotions i tried in the past
day 4 and i see tan lines where I didnt apply it, im happy with the results

i like to tan about every other day. i use the 20 minute beds because they give me time to jack off and then take a nap.

one time i forgot where i was and when i came i smashed my forehead into the top of the bed.

true story

i like to tan about every other day. i use the 20 minute beds because they give me time to jack off and then take a nap.

one time i forgot where i was and when i came i smashed my forehead into the top of the bed.

true story

ah, that explains the sticky towel I had in my tanning room.

Back