Tb 500 as a bridge + injury recovery

Brother you can inject in the muscle or in the stomach is not going to make different

When my rat has simultaneous injuries, Rotator cuffs, Soleus strain, Groin strain, Ive injected one injury locally i.e. Rotator cuff, that injury seems to respond 75% better than the other 2 injuries so Im backing local injunctions based on that experience. I dont know about your experiences El papa so it would be a bit egotistical for me to comment on whether it makes absolutely no difference injecting Sub q into tummy fat compared to local injection.

Just finish all the post I wonder if this will do me good as well. cause I have a herniated disk and a lot of muscle problem. Unstretchable tight muscle will be trying soon but one question, do I inject tb500 alone or while on cycle? Please advice thank you

When my rat has simultaneous injuries, Rotator cuffs, Soleus strain, Groin strain, Ive injected one injury locally i.e. Rotator cuff, that injury seems to respond 75% better than the other 2 injuries so Im backing local injunctions based on that experience. I dont know about your experiences El papa so it would be a bit egotistical for me to comment on whether it makes absolutely no difference injecting Sub q into tummy fat compared to local injection.

I read a lot about this pep bfore and ask a lot of question and everybody said the same thing so i try both way and notice no different

I also pinned locally (actually someone help) and works better than stomach. both subq. But all these shoveling has aggraviated and onto my 7th week. i need to travel for business so i am going hardcore and pin 8mg this week (as opposed to my usual 4mg)

Back