Deca/EQ for joints and recovery/endurance

RamJam

Ive read threads on EQ/Deca debate, but most are based on mass being the goal- I'm not looking for mass (test will take care of that) Im interested in healing/ soothing/protecting joints and increasing recovery/endurance. What is the minimum time/dosage I can run Deca to help joints? I have never used deca. Ive used eq/ 16 weeks several times, and it did help a shoulder injury, but thinking about deca because of cost and because Ive never used it--pending more feedback. Should I stick with the standby or branch out?

I though Deca's joint soothing came from water retention/lubrication for the joints? Or is that dbol?

Does it also help actually heal them?

Have you given winny any thought to achieve your goals?

Winny always dried out the joints of those I know that have taken it. (Who could I possibly know that has taken it?) For helping to "lube" up the joints, I am telling ya, try MSM. The stuff is amazing! Run it at 3000mg a day and you should feel (or not feel) the effects in 2-3 days. I notice the biggest difference in my knees when walking down stairs. MSM is very inexpensive and I don't recommend any particular brand, however, I do recommend that you use capsules over tablets. For some reason, my body did not respond to the tablets I purchased. Back to the Deca. I would try it at 100-125mg a week. Give it a month to kick in and see how you react. I am basing this on just the info the OP posted about himself.

Thanks for your replies. I will try the MSM. To the EQ situation I have thought about Winny, but it is supposed to be hard on the joints. My joints aren't shot, but Im 40 now and trying to keep that from happening. EQ is supposed to help endurance as well. I had some 600 mg per ml EQ and it was like pinning honey even warmed...I Dont know if it was any good or bunk either. About 5 years ago I thought I had a torn rotator. Got an MRI /told "arthrosis".."youre just wearing out/ cant do anything about it". Ran EQ for 16 weeks/ slow rehab and its fine now. I know a guy who swears by deca, but the potential cons outweigh the pros. I dont need to be within a mile of any potential prolactin/"deca dick" sides; I need to find a legit high dose EQ so I dont have to buy 20 bottles. In this post I was weighing the possibility of running it minimal time to supplement EQ. Thanks for your replies.

I though Deca's joint soothing came from water retention/lubrication for the joints? Or is that dbol?

Does it also help actually heal them?

I thought deca had properties beneficial to healing. Its often given to cancer patients for example but now im wondering myself.
If it was just soothing water retention, literally any steroid would work if you just tweaked AI it to run it slightly "wrong" and elevate your estrogen a bit?

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies. I will try the MSM. To the EQ situation I have thought about Winny, but it is supposed to be hard on the joints. My joints aren't shot, but Im 40 now and trying to keep that from happening. EQ is supposed to help endurance as well. I had some 600 mg per ml EQ and it was like pinning honey even warmed...I Dont know if it was any good or bunk either.

If you're gonna try MSM you might as well run the full "otc joint stack" which would be a mix of msm, chondroitin and glucosamine. Can buy each separately or premixed, powder or pills.

Can't have high prolactin without high estrogen.
19-nors seem to be bit playing Russian roulette in terms of sides as a whole... Some members have ran them several times without issue and suddenly from nowhere, boom deca dick.

If you're gonna try MSM you might as well run the full "otc joint stack" which would be a mix of msm, chondroitin and glucosamine. Can buy each separately or premixed, powder or pills.

Can't have high prolactin without high estrogen.
19-nors seem to be bit playing Russian roulette in terms of sides as a whole... Some members have ran them several times without issue and suddenly from nowhere, boom deca dick.

Yes high E2 equals high prolactin. Deca is better thank winny at least for me as winny was hard on my joints.

Deca has done me wonders for my joints.
2 winters ago I actually used low dose deca throughout my end of bulk into my summer cut. I liked how my joints felt better.
It wasn't for specific injury or anyhting like that, but it did work wonders. If youre thinking of running it to help aid an injury......dont bother. you'll be worse off int he long run

Yes high E2 equals high prolactin. Deca is better thank winny at least for me as winny was hard on my joints.

This ^^^Re: Winstrol ya know its diet that is just so important on Deca . Many have used Deca on a lean cycle. Deca is hard in the way the E2 does rise and Produces your Prolactin to rise and cause anogasmia :

Copy n Paste for you.
"Anorgasmia, or Coughlan's syndrome, is a type of sexual dysfunction in which a person cannot achieve orgasm despite adequate stimulation. In males, it is most closely associated with delayed ejaculation. Anorgasmia can often cause sexual frustration."

Shit man frustration, ha, to say the least. Hey beat that pud all you want fvck till you drop and NOPE can't get there. :insane: , :crying:

Good Luck man.

OMM

Last edited:
Back