Tb500 longest time it can be run? sides?

willypct40

here to learn
I used tb500 from nov till jan and it healed my right arm tennis elbow. But know I'm
having pain on my left upper forearm right were it joins the elbow.I've had this pain for 6 weeks
Know after doing heavy preacher curls.I haven't done any bicep exercise since this incident but the
Pain still their(sucks getting old)I will be starting another tb500 run next week. So I will like to know what's the longest time it can be used? Longest you ran it? What sides have you experienced?

Tb500

I've researched with TB500 multiple times and got nothing from it. Maybe it's the source, but I have purchased from various peptide sellers and I have seen no benefit.

The last time I ran it for bicep tendinitis in 2011, I ran 5mg a week for 3 months, then 5mg every other week for 2 months, and then 5mg a month for two months after (I also stack it with Ipamorelin and Mod). A year later the pain was the same. I quit lifting period in Nov and Dec 2012 and my arm healed. I lost strength, got fatter, but hey, I felt good.

Now, I have a shoulder tweak from my 350lb bench (I am 42 years old and have lifted since I was 20). I can push through it, and I will, as I don't stop training for minor injuries. I had a lower distal bicep tear when I was 34, but I am convinced that came from Levaquin (antibiotic associated with tendon rupture). If I did, I would never train at my age.

I am now running TB500 again, at 10mg a week, and have been for a month. Even training around my shoulder (no flat bench and lighter weight), I've seen nada so far. Maybe I am getting bunk product, but I don't have any success to report from this stuff. I get better results from rest, ice/heat, and Mobic (a Godsend).

I have not experienced any sides in experiments other than a sore injection site. I've have also experienced no sides experimenting with any peptide other than MTII, and I think the sides from that peptide are from fillers in that stuff (anything other than a tiny dose produces illness similar to a flu).

Would love to hear feedback on TB500 from other researchers, including any synergies from running HGH, etc. Thanks all.

-Caymansbanker

I've researched with TB500 multiple times and got nothing from it. Maybe it's the source, but I have purchased from various peptide sellers and I have seen no benefit.

The last time I ran it for bicep tendinitis in 2011, I ran 5mg a week for 3 months, then 5mg every other week for 2 months, and then 5mg a month for two months after (I also stack it with Ipamorelin and Mod). A year later the pain was the same. I quit lifting period in Nov and Dec 2012 and my arm healed. I lost strength, got fatter, but hey, I felt good.

Now, I have a shoulder tweak from my 350lb bench (I am 42 years old and have lifted since I was 20). I can push through it, and I will, as I don't stop training for minor injuries. I had a lower distal bicep tear when I was 34, but I am convinced that came from Levaquin (antibiotic associated with tendon rupture). If I did, I would never train at my age.

I am now running TB500 again, at 10mg a week, and have been for a month. Even training around my shoulder (no flat bench and lighter weight), I've seen nada so far. Maybe I am getting bunk product, but I don't have any success to report from this stuff. I get better results from rest, ice/heat, and Mobic (a Godsend).

I have not experienced any sides in experiments other than a sore injection site. I've have also experienced no sides experimenting with any peptide other than MTII, and I think the sides from that peptide are from fillers in that stuff (anything other than a tiny dose produces illness similar to a flu).

Would love to hear feedback on TB500 from other researchers, including any synergies from running HGH, etc. Thanks all.

-Caymansbanker

This is what worked for me: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/635020-jimis-rui-tb-500-log.html

Back