my post-surgery TB-500 log

e92

Background: had surgery on my extensor tendon in my knuckle area of my middle finger on 12/18. i wasnt able to use that hand at all after the surgery. every finger was swollen and painful. they said i should be out of the gym for 3-4 months. that did not sit well with me

so i've been on TB-500 for 2 full weeks now doing 2.5mg EOD. the first 2 pins i did sub-q and the rest i am doing IM in the arm that i had surgery on (bicep/tricep/delt). im not really sure if its the tb500 or just nature taking its course but since a few days ago i've been seeing results daily. i can actually use my hand now somewhat. i can wiggle my fingers, hold a spoon, type, etc but its not close to being 100%. and swelling has gone down significantly. mind you, i have not been to physical therapy yet because of what my surgeon told me. again, i have no idea if its the drug thats working or if this is happening naturally. there is no way to know.

the PIP is intense especially if you go IM. no pain right after or during the injection, but a few hours later the area hurts. when i pinned my bis the first time it felt like soreness from an insane bicep workout.

so in conclusion; my hand is doing significantly better than it was 2 weeks ago without even doing any physical therapy. its doing better than it was even 3-4 days ago.

i will continue taking tb-500 at this dose, maybe e3d instead of eod, for the next 6 weeks. i might even get some ghrp2 just because

Last edited:
Back