Tell tale sign of low Estrogen?

KingPen

hey guys, i'm 10 days into my cycle (Test 500mg/wk. , Dbol 40mg/day). Also have been on Arimidex for the same amount of time at .5mg EOD. Now it seems to me that there is some sort of debate between starting off at .25 or .5 to firgure out whats right..Ive noticed that despite eating a large surplus in calories and drinking tons of water, Im only up a couple (about 5) pounds since the start.

I'm rough 10% bf @ 215 lb, I have noticed that I have been looking alot leaner, and harder too. ( I figured that this far into the Dbol,I would be holding a lot more water weight and be some what bloated out.)

I have also noticed that i've been a lot more moody throughout the day, and irritable as well.

...I am wondering if I should drop down my Adex to .25 EOD, and see if that does anything, because I am thinking that my estrogen has been beat up and is real low.

Thats just whats going through my mind atleast, What would you all say?

Unfortunately the low-E2 symptoms are very close to those of high with the exception of joint pain and minus the bloat. I'd figure that you're fine as you're taking dbol which aromatizes like crazy, but everyone is different in how much estradiol they make. The only way to know for sure is to get a blood test, but as you're 10 days in - that seems like a waste as it's best to get it done at about 4-6 weeks in. You can try lowering the adex, but I suspect it's something else.

Unfortunately the low-E2 symptoms are very close to those of high with the exception of joint pain and minus the bloat. I'd figure that you're fine as you're taking dbol which aromatizes like crazy, but everyone is different in how much estradiol they make. The only way to know for sure is to get a blood test, but as you're 10 days in - that seems like a waste as it's best to get it done at about 4-6 weeks in. You can try lowering the adex, but I suspect it's something else.

So usually low E = joint pain and no bloat, while high E = no joint pain but bloat ? Is that what you are saying ?

So usually low E = joint pain and no bloat, while high E = no joint pain but bloat ? Is that what you are saying ?

Doesn't matter what it usually means brother.
Different people can produce different sides. Only way to truly know is to get blood work done...guessing based on "typical" symptoms can end dangerously

All the cycles I have ran with different compounds the only oral which is currently included my cycle Dbol makes me moody as fuck, that's why I never it run longer than 5 weeks so your not alone man love the effects it had on the body though!!!

Doesn't matter what it usually means brother.
Different people can produce different sides. Only way to truly know is to get blood work done...guessing based on "typical" symptoms can end dangerously

That is the frustrating point about cycling (I am finishing my first cycle so am a newbie). How the hell do you really figure out how to dose your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control E the whole way ?

As a beginner, you are told that controlling E level is super important, you are also told that the only way to tell is trough blood work... But you cycle for 12 weeks, you have to control E all the time and you get bloodwork done once in those twelve weeks, roughly half way trough. So basically 90 % of the time you have to guess what to do (am I low or high on E) without any support or clue as to what to do...

My blood work after 7.5 weeks showed correct levels and I actually felt OK at that time. But at the beginning of the cycle my E levels were off for sure... I am normally the calmess guy you will ever meet and I was having anxiety attacks, felt arthritic in my joints etc. Stopped the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 2 days and it all went away so I was taking too much AI.

Then I restarted the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but at a lower dose and slowly went back up. I can't get a blood test every week and almost nobody can. Now in my 11th week my joints really ache (I mean really a lot), my BP is ok by I am really short of breath... What do I do if I want to be intelligent about this ? Is it really blood test or nothing ? Because then 99 % will go with nothing...

Its really tough to determine by feel brother. I would get labs at a certain dose and you will know for sure. I have done this many times just for the peace of mind. I don't really get sides when my E2 is low even when its in the single digits. Sides are often individualistic.

That is the frustrating point about cycling (I am finishing my first cycle so am a newbie). How the hell do you really figure out how to dose your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control E the whole way ?

As a beginner, you are told that controlling E level is super important, you are also told that the only way to tell is trough blood work... But you cycle for 12 weeks, you have to control E all the time and you get bloodwork done once in those twelve weeks, roughly half way trough. So basically 90 % of the time you have to guess what to do (am I low or high on E) without any support or clue as to what to do...

My blood work after 7.5 weeks showed correct levels and I actually felt OK at that time. But at the beginning of the cycle my E levels were off for sure... I am normally the calmess guy you will ever meet and I was having anxiety attacks, felt arthritic in my joints etc. Stopped the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 2 days and it all went away so I was taking too much AI.

Then I restarted the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but at a lower dose and slowly went back up. I can't get a blood test every week and almost nobody can. Now in my 11th week my joints really ache (I mean really a lot), my BP is ok by I am really short of breath... What do I do if I want to be intelligent about this ? Is it really blood test or nothing ? Because then 99 % will go with nothing...

That's why your are to get bloods done before cycles as well, and yes you still have to kind of make an educated guess, but a guess based only on typical side effects isn't nearly as effective as changing your dose depending on blood work...
Kind of part of the risk people take, because for some estrogen is harder to control just like for others acne is hard to control...genetics play a big part in that.

Its really tough to determine by feel brother. I would get labs at a certain dose and you will know for sure. I have done this many times just for the peace of mind. I don't really get sides when my E2 is low even when its in the single digits. Sides are often individualistic.

Ya im going to drop my dosage down a bit, for a couple weeks see if I feel any difference, then at around week 6 get my bloods and know for sure, then go from there.

To be VERY general case here, yes. Some folks as stated above do react differently, but typically those are chief symptoms at each end of the spectrum.

Eventually you get a feel for how much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) your body needs for what dose by testing and experience. For example, I know that I require about .5mg EOD of arimidex for test cycles up to 750mg/wk. If I go higher, I have to increase the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to .75mg EOD. For testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (250mg/wk) I know that I can get by with .25mg E3D based on past history with blood tests telling me what my E2 is at.

Just like with all things in life, practice makes perfect. :)

Back