Telling people your on steroids.....

I told my cousin bc of his educational background and he's planning on cycling for the first time with me when I start my next cycle. Besides that, the people on this forum and some others know but no one else in my personal life.

Austinite?...:p

I don't see an issue assuming your life in a country where it's legal.

I mean if I start announcing that in Mexico people would be like... "So what?".

Lol people are just so completely mentally controlled now days they do not know what to think and what not to think. I personally give every side of a equation a good amount of thought. Lol if some one thinks I am a dick head I at least put my self in their shoe's and say you know what I can see how that person would think this. But I feel like now days people just assume they are right and know everything because they heard this or that. I mean how many of you have met a DR.OZZ guru... oh dr. ozz said not to take this or to take this. Lol I just wish one day DR. ozz would tell every one to take their fist and insert it in their ass and that it will lower their blood pressure to see if they will do it. I can guarantee some one out their would do it. And half the people out their would consider it. Lol im just saying plain and simple if you tell some one something they will believe it well that is of course if you video tape your self saying it and put it on a tv program. Than you are a guru.

People are just brain washed as hell. They see a news report on steroids on T.V. that's clearly biased only telling the worst of the worst sides of steroids and immediately think they have a valid opinion/argument on the subject. Dipshits. It pisses me off. Everyone thinks ohh... he juices that 800lb deadlift means nothing since it took no effort asides from sticking a needle in your ass. Then they proceed to go out a get shit hammered and blaze all night long and sleep in the next day until 5pm while you're getting your sleep schedule right, eating clean as hell all the time, and busting your ass in the gym to the point where others think it's insanity... and all they have to tell you is that it's the steroids. People with no motivation/passion will just put you down and tell you about how many beers they pounded and how many ugly hogs they banged on the weekend because that's the only thing they have to talk about. Most people are pathetic useless fucks that go day in and day out with nothing to live for except waiting for the next time they can get fucked up.

telling people can only hurt you. how on earth could you possibly benefit from telling people. If you got to ask big man you cant afford it

never ever tell anyone that you use, nothing good comes from it only negatives, they can use it against you.
What i hate the most is when you bust your ass day in day out, diet right, weigh your food, dedicated to the bb lifestyle and as soon as people hear you take steroid, they'll say you're this big because of steroid, what they dont realize is all the fuking hard work that we put in to this shit, and the sacrifices we make, while they're out boozing it up and eating junk on a daily, fuking ridiculous, so i just keep it to myself, its no ones business.

well said !!

The only person I told about my cycle is the person that's running it with me.

Nothing good will come from telling people who are uneducated about steroids that you are on a cycle, they don't understand.

Ronnie Coleman "What?! Man I don't do no steroids." :cool:

Could not agree more with the sentiment of this entire thread. It's in peoples' nature to talk sh*t. People would ask me if I was doing steroids long before I actually started. And you know if people are saying something to your face, what's being said behind your back is probably 10 times worse. It boggles my mind that people can concern themselves so much with issues that have absolutely no impact on their own lives. Just the other day, my roommate approaches me says, "Just thought you should know a lot of people are asking me if you're doing 'roids...Blah blah blah...". Knowing that admitting it would have absolutely no benefit, I told him I wasn't doing anything, but so what if I was? The fact is, the second you get big and start to look good, people will assume steroids are in the picture. This doesn't bother me so much as the fact that they assume it's all steroids and not hard work, proper diet, etc. People outside of our little world also don't understand the role genetics play in this whole game. They assume they could start taking steroids and instantly be Ronnie Coleman. I've seen plenty of guys on AAS that work hard and are well disciplined in and out of the gym that are in great shape, but whose physiques' don't resemble the common of perception of a body on AAS. Oh well, I don't see peoples' inherent desire to run their mouths (and their general misconceptions regarding AAS) being cleared up on a wide scale any time soon, so what's the use in putting it out there if you don't have to?

Yeah I agree with you OP, I am just like you where I really do not give a fuck what people think. However, yes people are stupid and makes very stupid assumptions. They think that roids will get you as big as Arnold without having to even lift weights or diet.

They literally think it does this:
family guy ladybug HQ - YouTube

I made the mistake of telling 2 or 3 people about a year ago when I first started. Let me just tell you that when you tell someone, that shit spreads like a gasoline fire. People now a days LOVE to talk and gossip(both men and women). Now, I constantly hear rumors of people talking shit to me behind my back calling me a cheater. So now I have been playing the denial game for a year. Really wished I would not have told anyone, never assume someone can keep something like that to themselves...

ya my friends told all their girlfriends. And people are always telling me to be careful and not to hurt myself. And other people say they don't want to hang out with me because they think I will get them into it. All sorts of stupid shit. Honestly I just hate almost every one I know. Lol steroids are not even that much fucking fun. they help you get bigger but their is so much damn stress involved with using them. I some times just wish I weighed 190 from the 222 I weigh right now and never touched them. And just drank all day. lol im having a bad day.

Lol well I was once a advocate of doing so. Today I just wanted to share with every one I am not anymore. I have come to realize people are either blatantly stupid and make assumptions based on things they have heard or they on purpose are using the fact you are on steroids against you.

Today I had a "friend" raise his voice at me for quite a while and talk all this shit to me about how I am greedy and basically a piece of shit for not giving him a ride. And I just sat back and stayed calm even when he brought my family into the conversation in a negative way. And I never yelled or spoke negatively to him. He than said I did not want to give him a ride because I was on steroids and that I was angry because of them and axious and it made me unable to sit in a car for 3 hours to give him a ride. When in fact I am angry and anxious from dealing with family problems of a insane unimaginable magnitude. Basically all the worse possible things you could think about all wrapped up into one problem.

And than I had others tell me I was angry because of steroids. Lol I am angry because of these fucking gigantic problems I am dealing with. My doctor even said I was having panic attacks. And if anything the steroids have given me the will to train and even get up in the morning and have a reason to want to live. And I really mean that. So I just want to say to anyone thinking about telling some one they are on steroids that the world is a fucked up place and people are manipulative and will use whatever tools at their disposal to win a argument or make you look bad. I thought I didn't care what people thought and I still do not. But I will say life would be easier if I would have just kept it to my fucking self and not gave people the common courtesy of thinking they could handle this type of information. I did not want to lie to small guys or people who trained hard to get a good physique because I felt it was wrong and they deserved to know genetics combined with steroids were what gave me the edge. But now I know to never ever tell anyone because they will use it against you and tell others. I felt the need to vent to some people who would understand and also to remind every one people will use it against them and you will be looked at in the same light as a drug attic by society or even girls you are attempting to go out with. So hopefully this helps some one.

Ask him if you can drive.

Back