Telling people your on steroids.....

Mad- scientist

Lol well I was once a advocate of doing so. Today I just wanted to share with every one I am not anymore. I have come to realize people are either blatantly stupid and make assumptions based on things they have heard or they on purpose are using the fact you are on steroids against you.

Today I had a "friend" raise his voice at me for quite a while and talk all this shit to me about how I am greedy and basically a piece of shit for not giving him a ride. And I just sat back and stayed calm even when he brought my family into the conversation in a negative way. And I never yelled or spoke negatively to him. He than said I did not want to give him a ride because I was on steroids and that I was angry because of them and axious and it made me unable to sit in a car for 3 hours to give him a ride. When in fact I am angry and anxious from dealing with family problems of a insane unimaginable magnitude. Basically all the worse possible things you could think about all wrapped up into one problem.

And than I had others tell me I was angry because of steroids. Lol I am angry because of these fucking gigantic problems I am dealing with. My doctor even said I was having panic attacks. And if anything the steroids have given me the will to train and even get up in the morning and have a reason to want to live. And I really mean that. So I just want to say to anyone thinking about telling some one they are on steroids that the world is a fucked up place and people are manipulative and will use whatever tools at their disposal to win a argument or make you look bad. I thought I didn't care what people thought and I still do not. But I will say life would be easier if I would have just kept it to my fucking self and not gave people the common courtesy of thinking they could handle this type of information. I did not want to lie to small guys or people who trained hard to get a good physique because I felt it was wrong and they deserved to know genetics combined with steroids were what gave me the edge. But now I know to never ever tell anyone because they will use it against you and tell others. I felt the need to vent to some people who would understand and also to remind every one people will use it against them and you will be looked at in the same light as a drug attic by society or even girls you are attempting to go out with. So hopefully this helps some one.

I agree completely. Those people that know know because they're not dumb. I don't tell them they just know.

I told my cousin bc of his educational background and he's planning on cycling for the first time with me when I start my next cycle. Besides that, the people on this forum and some others know but no one else in my personal life.

I am just sad that the world has to be held back in so many ways scientifically. And spiritually and politically. I feel like the nation is turning every one into sheep. It is just to much for me to handle the stupidity that is being circulated in the media and from person to person now days. I just swear the world is turning into shit.

When I see old friends I always get "Jesus! Look how big you are. What are you doing?" I simply reply "steaks and gym"

yea i actually experienced the same thing when i told a guy i took stuff and he immediately started lecturing with all kinds of wrong facts and always tells me how im going to have a heart attack that being said i enjoy this subject i love reading about steroids and studies and so i do tell people and some are interested and i love to share my knowledge and others think im a crack head and thats fine i dont want to be friends with those people. i see where your coming from though but to me this is my passion and i dont want to hide what i know and when guys come up to me i overload them with info haha i will never get pissed if someone asks me if im on steroids because they are a tool they are not the end result take as much steroids as you want you wont get big, take hgh and steroids and train you still wont get to where i am without hours of dedication and hard work. sorry for the rant lol hope your family shit gets better

It's a hard lesson to learn brother. You are correct; no good comes from telling people.

Outside of my wife of 20+ years I have told no one. People ask and I deny.

Last edited:
yea i actually experienced the same thing when i told a guy i took stuff and he immediately started lecturing with all kinds of wrong facts and always tells me how im going to have a heart attack that being said i enjoy this subject i love reading about steroids and studies and so i do tell people and some are interested and i love to share my knowledge and others think im a crack head and thats fine i dont want to be friends with those people. i see where your coming from though but to me this is my passion and i dont want to hide what i know and when guys come up to me i overload them with info haha i will never get pissed if someone asks me if im on steroids because they are a tool they are not the end result take as much steroids as you want you wont get big, take hgh and steroids and train you still wont get to where i am without hours of dedication and hard work. sorry for the rant lol hope your family shit gets better

lol im the last guy you have to ever apologize about a rant to. Lol I love ranting. People just have to apologize for a rant now days because of the genuine lack of care the normal person has for what another person has to say. Lol I appreciate your input.

One thing I have realized is though people will always believe that steroids will make them look like a pro bodybuilder or enhance their physique to the level of who ever is taking it they are talking to. Most people have the inability to every self criticize and see genetic week points or flaws in determination or dieting. Me I appreciate harsh criticism more so than any thing else in the world when it is accurate. Because how many people really have the balls to say dude your fucking getting fat do some cardio and change up your diet.

But I honestly believe their are 2 groups of steroid users the ones who are stupid and just do them and then the ones who know everything about them and have enough intelligence and self belief to say I can pull this off with out hurting myself possibly and if I don't I gave it my best. But I think that second group of people are genetically and mentally different than the normal person for the fact they are willing to risk their life for what they want to achieve. And I think that gives that group a edge over the natural training guy who tries his hardest but still is not risking his life at the end of the day. I mean we really do put it all on the line for the perfect physique and we do not even have a guarantee it will ever come to us.

In my opinion every set is intensified because we have no time to waste. The esters are clearing our systems by the minute and time is passing us by and the reality of our decisions will hit us one day. And all we can do to make it pay off is give 100% to our training and education about steroids. Lol with the elite their is no 110% because their is no room for any more dedication. Lol you think Ronnie coleman gave 110% lol he didn't have a extra 10% to give he gave every fiber and cell in his body if some one has a extra 10% I think they need to revaluate what 100% means.

Lol to top all this off my friend told me that. He was not a fag and that I need to stop asking him if im getting any bigger. And that apperentaly people don't want to be my friend because of it. Which is complete bull shit because he does not know any of my other friends. But I just thought it was so damn funny that he felt the need to tell me he was not a fag. Ha ha ha ha I just thought to myself damn dude I never thought you were a fag I just wanted to know if my fucking biceps were getting bigger. Dudes be careful of jealous people straight up. They are the ones that will fucking set you up to get robbed or popped by the police.

keep it private, only tell 1 or 2 people you really thrust imo. (the ones who will put a needle in ur butt)
And yes
He is Mirin

I've told my girlfriend, and my parents and best friend. But like someone already said, it wasn't anything they didn't know already. They just asked so I told them, and luckily they know how to keep a secret and just ask I don't abuse and do my best to stay healthy.

Best to keep to self.

I told one of buddies at my old job cause he kept askin why my leg was hurt (PIP), well he became real annoying. Saying I should do this and that instead and train this way... I just wanted to tell him to stfu. "Youve never done a cycle so why should I listen to your scrawny ass" but I would always bite my tongue cause he was a good friend just annoying as hell when it came to that discussion.

My brother would always be asking me if he was getting bigger and he aint a fag.

Never EVER tell anyone that you use, nothing good comes from it only negatives, they can use it against you.
What i hate the most is when you bust your ass day in day out, diet right, weigh your food, dedicated to the bb lifestyle and as soon as people hear you take steroid, they'll say you're this big because of steroid, what they dont realize is all the fuking hard work that we put in to this shit, and the sacrifices we make, while they're out boozing it up and eating junk on a daily, fuking ridiculous, so I just keep it to myself, its no ones business.

Never EVER tell anyone that you use, nothing good comes from it only negatives, they can use it against you.
What i hate the most is when you bust your ass day in day out, diet right, weigh your food, dedicated to the bb lifestyle and as soon as people hear you take steroid, they'll say you're this big because of steroid, what they dont realize is all the fuking hard work that we put in to this shit, and the sacrifices we make, while they're out boozing it up and eating junk on a daily, fuking ridiculous, so I just keep it to myself, its no ones business.

I couldn't agree more. Your average person has it in their head that you can take steroids and sit on your ass all day eating McDonalds and you will look like an Olympia competitor. Not to mention its never a good idea to give someone something to hold over your head if your relationship goes south.

Never...ever tell people what you do. Your enemies get strong from what you leave behind.
People have big mouths too...
They will ask what you are on...
Tell them multivitamin...and adequate protein intake.

Back