Tensity Before and After pics

Crimson Ghost said:
Dirk: After seeing Tensity's before and after pics, AND seeing his condition from the judges table I can see that you are truly a "guru". :bowdown: You deserve your spot on the roundtable at IM. Before this contest I had never heard of you before so I'm glad I know what you're capable of now.

Amen to that.

Wow! That's alot of dedication & discipline in those pictures, Tensity! Way to go! You'll be cleaning up at all your future shows for sure!! Big congrats!

Dirk, you're a friggin genius! Definitely give you mad props, awesome job!

He all the credit goes to Big W -

Its easy as hell to say your going to do something, but a lot harder to go and do it. My job becomes a breeze when you don't have to worry if they are listening to you or following pits of advice from others.

Jay

Hello everyone. I popped on over from IM as well.

Tensity looked incredible. And yes, he did lose the overall by one measley point. I think alot of the judges were wondering where this guy came from because although he has stepped onto Colorado stage before.....he sure didn't like this and I was very impressed! Your physique, to me, is very pleasing. You have put on quite a bit of mass onto that tall frame of yours but everything flowed pretty nice to me. Your color was perfect. Keep training hard! And congrats!

What's next for you T?

DMS.....we would be honored to have you at IM in the roundtable. I'd love to get to know you better.....you know your stuff!

Island Girl: DMS already is a roundtable expert!

Also, I didn't want to make it seem like it was ALL DMS. Of course Tensity put in his hard work, sweat and blood. Just goes to show that he can knuckledown and get busy.

Great job to both of you!

Madine21 said:
Wow! That's alot of dedication & discipline in those pictures, Tensity! Way to go! You'll be cleaning up at all your future shows for sure!! Big congrats!

Dirk, you're a friggin genius! Definitely give you mad props, awesome job!

Thanks M21!

IslandGirl said:
Hello everyone. I popped on over from IM as well.

Tensity looked incredible. And yes, he did lose the overall by one measley point. I think alot of the judges were wondering where this guy came from because although he has stepped onto Colorado stage before.....he sure didn't like this and I was very impressed! Your physique, to me, is very pleasing. You have put on quite a bit of mass onto that tall frame of yours but everything flowed pretty nice to me. Your color was perfect. Keep training hard! And congrats!

What's next for you T?

Hey IG! Welcome to another great board, some really good guys and gals over here, glad you found it.

Thank you for the comments, especially since your's carry some extra credibility :) The mass issue is the priority, still need to pack it on before hitting the stage again - wrong sport to be tall sometimes, lol! Until it's filled out that is.... Glad you made the color comment as I'd been wondering if it came out too dark by stage time and blurred me out a bit, guess not. Planning on the '07 CO most likely, take two years and get the quality size I need but nothing definite yet.

Bummed I won't be at the BBQ but we'll connect up soon. Thanks again for the feedback!

Crimson Ghost said:
Island Girl: DMS already is a roundtable expert!

Also, I didn't want to make it seem like it was ALL DMS. Of course Tensity put in his hard work, sweat and blood. Just goes to show that he can knuckledown and get busy.

Great job to both of you!

ROFL, thanks C'Ghost!

Well me being at the show Tensity should have walked away with the overall easily, there was no contest but o'well. My brotha you got screwed.

This just shows that a 6'4 guy could come in shredded and in the best condition in his class and compete with guys 5-6 inches shorter than him a some and clown on come people. He was in peak condition come stage time. My hat goes off to you W and Dirk, great job!

He was in the toughest class in the show which there were 5 Super Heavies that came ready to play, all he needs is 10-12 lbs of mucle on that frame and with that same conditioning....WATCH OUT!!!!

MASTER HERE WE COME!!!! ha ha j/k hoss.

Great job now go eat some krispy creams.

fatchops said:
Well me being at the show Tensity should have walked away with the overall easily, there was no contest but o'well. My brotha you got screwed.

This just shows that a 6'4 guy could come in shredded and in the best condition in his class and compete with guys 5-6 inches shorter than him a some and clown on come people. He was in peak condition come stage time. My hat goes off to you W and Dirk, great job!

He was in the toughest class in the show which there were 5 Super Heavies that came ready to play, all he needs is 10-12 lbs of mucle on that frame and with that same conditioning....WATCH OUT!!!!

MASTER HERE WE COME!!!! ha ha j/k hoss.

Great job now go eat some krispy creams.

Lol, thanks bro. Getting that extra 12-15lbs is gonna be fun for sure - Krispy Kremes are a sure fire answer! Time to get you and Big G ready for next year, it's gonna be crazy.......

[QUOTE='tensity]Lol, thanks bro. Getting that extra 12-15lbs is gonna be fun for sure - Krispy Kremes are a sure fire answer! Time to get you and Big G ready for next year, it's gonna be crazy.......[/QUOTE]

Sure will be fun.
I know bro...very excited already hopefully I can put that 6-10 lbs I need. I wouldnt mind sitting in middles again!

Wow, great job man!

Not to sound rude or anything, but this wasn't your first contest, I mean I saw pics from your last one. What did you do to put on that much fat? I know you probably just went through some strict dieting pain and suffering to lose it, but what did you do to get it? Are you genetically predisposed to being overweight?

Back