Test 400 & Deca 300 vs. Test 500 & Deca 400

yellowballs

I have a few Test only cycles under my belt and I am getting ready to try deca out.
I have everything ready to go. AI, Prami, HCG

Test and Deca 16 weeks

I am like the lone wolf on the plain as I am thinking to run test @ 400 & deca @ 300. Pretty much everyone on the board here and anywhere else I read or whomever I ask says its too light and I am wasting my time.

My heaviest Test cycle has been 500 mg. That was my 1st & 2nd cycle. I made very good gains. My last cycle was 400 mg because I wanted to see what it would do for me. I found that my gains were less but not by much and the sides were way less. I didnt have to run as much adex. It just felt a little more comfortable and I still felt strong and I put on some size. So a little trade off.

So if I run test at 400 and throw deca at 300 on top of that I would think that I would get better results than just test at 400 by itself.

Thats my thought process. So I know you guys are saying its too light and I just wanted to here from you on what more I can theoretically expect if I bump up the doses.

Thanks.

If you like the 400 range and feel you can still make progress with it at that dose then by all means stick to the 400mgs. Its all about finding what works for you and no one else can tell you what that is.
What are your stats? height and weight.. As deca at a 300mg dose is pretty close to being a joint relief dosage depending on your stats. I personally would not run deca under a 400mg dose and preferrably at a 600mg dose.

There is alot of broscience about running deca higher than test but it is exactly that broscience. I know peoople who run 250mgs test with a gram of deca and swear by it.
As its a first run with deca I would say 400test/400deca or 400test/600deca as a recommendation, but do what you feel is right for you. Mentality wise you are doing it right in your previous cycles your looking for progression and what works for "your" body while keeping the negative to a minimum while continually progressing.

Thanks for the reply guys.
Kaz I think thats a good idea to go with 400 deca and 400 test. What you said is exactly what I have been hearing, 300mg is basically a joint relief dose.

My stats are 41 yrs old, 5'11", 190 , 10 - 12% BF I bounce between 190 lb to 195 lbs.

I hate waiting so long for deca to kick in... NPP is the way to go!

Yeah I clued into that one a little too late. But next time Im thinkin NPP and Test Prop to kick it off and run the longer esters too. This seems better than running an oral like D bol or T bol to kick it off. Not as harsh .

I just finished a cycle of Test400/Deca. The first 8 weeks I ran Test @400 and Deca @300, but after that bumped Test to 600 and Deca to 400. I wish I would have bumped the Deca up earlier in my cycle because once I did, I noticed much nicer gains. Like Kazmir said, every body is different and you have to find what works for you. Always best to start low and adjust as you go. Just make sure you give them enough time to get into your system and do their thing before you make that call. Be sure to use your AI properly to manage e2 and have Prami or Caber on hand in case the Deca gives you Prolactin issues (which causes limp dick). I had no issue, but lots of people do. Good luck and safe cycling!

I just finished a cycle of Test400/Deca. The first 8 weeks I ran Test @400 and Deca @300, but after that bumped Test to 600 and Deca to 400. I wish I would have bumped the Deca up earlier in my cycle because once I did, I noticed much nicer gains. Like Kazmir said, every body is different and you have to find what works for you. Always best to start low and adjust as you go. Just make sure you give them enough time to get into your system and do their thing before you make that call. Be sure to use your AI properly to manage e2 and have Prami or Caber on hand in case the Deca gives you Prolactin issues (which causes limp dick). I had no issue, but lots of people do. Good luck and safe cycling!

Ok, thats some good info, thanks!

Curious, what are your stats. Do you weigh more than me? Im at about 190 or so.

Ok so we are close... Now heres my next question, you said you bumped up the test and the deca, so how do you know it was the deca that gave you better gains? Im only asking because I have never run deca. I'm thinkin since you bumped them both it was better gains from both or did you notice something that only deca can provide.?

Ok so we are close... Now heres my next question, you said you bumped up the test and the deca, so how do you know it was the deca that gave you better gains? Im only asking because I have never run deca. I'm thinkin since you bumped them both it was better gains from both or did you notice something that only deca can provide.?

Because my first few cycles were Test only at different dosages from 500mg-800mg, so I know what Test does for me at certain levels. Test is great for keeping your libido high while on Deca as well. If it helps, my first cycles were Test400 @500mg, Test Cyp @600mg, and Test Cyp @800mg, and when I ran Test400/Deca, I backed the Test down to 400 to start. Deca can really mess your system up, so make sure you are RELIGIOUS with your AI and PCT. If you keep your E2 under control, you should see no issues from Prolactin caused by the Deca. I was nervous about it at first, but as long as you do what you are supposed to, it is safe and you should see no limp noodle or libido associated sides. Definitely have Prami on hand, just in case. If you do have an issue, you do not want to have to wait a week for something to arrive to fix it.

Because my first few cycles were Test only at different dosages from 500mg-800mg, so I know what Test does for me at certain levels. Test is great for keeping your libido high while on Deca as well. If it helps, my first cycles were Test400 @500mg, Test Cyp @600mg, and Test Cyp @800mg, and when I ran Test400/Deca, I backed the Test down to 400 to start. Deca can really mess your system up, so make sure you are RELIGIOUS with your AI and PCT. If you keep your E2 under control, you should see no issues from Prolactin caused by the Deca. I was nervous about it at first, but as long as you do what you are supposed to, it is safe and you should see no limp noodle or libido associated sides. Definitely have Prami on hand, just in case. If you do have an issue, you do not want to have to wait a week for something to arrive to fix it.

Yeah bro Im all set with everything I need. Thanks a lot for the info thats what I was looking for!

Hi Bullet...

Can I ask what AI you ran on this combo... and also what AI dosage you ran throughout...

Cheers
BigBen :)

Back