Test 500, EQ, Dbol and Superdrol Cycle

RL92

Big time rookie.
So I have test 500mg/ml, eq 300mg/ml, dbol blue hearts I believe at 10mg per heart and superdrol by alpha pharma at 10mg per tab. Have this cycle in mind:

1-16 test 500mg/week
1-16 eq 900mg/week
1-6 dbol 30/40/40/40/40/40
7-8 2 week break from oral
9-12 superdrol 20/30/40/40

Arimidex .5 EOD and clomid/nolva standard pct. I'm thinking .5 cc of test (250mg) and 1.5 cc of eq (450mg) twice a week. Also plan on donating blood mid cycle due to high rbc from high eq dose. This is my third cycle, height 6'2, weight 226, macros on point. You guys think I'll be fine with these two orals in one cycle with only two weeks in between? Thanks

Last edited:
Even with UDCA, your liver is going to shit kittens. SD is crazy toxic (it's my favorite oral), and dbol packs quite the punch. You need more than a two week break between the two, and that's WITH some serious liver protection.

You may need more adex than that too, as it aromatizes like crazy. Most folks underestimate those little pills, but boobies aren't so great when they grow on YOUR chest. :spin:

I sure hope you know what you're in for with gear dosed like that. There's a very small handful of labs that I've used that can actually dose test that high, and not completely cripple me with PIP. They have to use either EO or a ton of solvent to keep that hormone in solution. Solvent being the major ouch factor, unless it's EO - which many are allergic to.

My .02c :)

I suggest taking amount on oral off=on. So if you do DBol for 5 weeks take another 5 weeks off then start the other one.

Btw if superdrol is as strong as Anadrol please take those 5 weeks off in between... You'll definitely feel it in your insides lol. I was pooping blood on Anadrol.

Even with UDCA, your liver is going to shit kittens. SD is crazy toxic (it's my favorite oral), and dbol packs quite the punch. You need more than a two week break between the two, and that's WITH some serious liver protection.

You may need more adex than that too, as it aromatizes like crazy. Most folks underestimate those little pills, but boobies aren't so great when they grow on YOUR chest. :spin:

I sure hope you know what you're in for with gear dosed like that. There's a very small handful of labs that I've used that can actually dose test that high, and not completely cripple me with PIP. They have to use either EO or a ton of solvent to keep that hormone in solution. Solvent being the major ouch factor, unless it's EO - which many are allergic to.

Fine I'll completely drop dbol. Will .5 dex EOD be enough now or should I do 1mg EOD?
Also since I'm dropping dbol should I extend my SD for 6 weeks?
So far the test has good reviews with minimum pip. If it becomes unbearable for me I'll just switch to 250/ml test which I have on hand.
How's the eq dose?

Btw if superdrol is as strong as Anadrol please take those 5 weeks off in between... You'll definitely feel it in your insides lol. I was pooping blood on Anadrol.

Literally shit blood? And yes SD is said to be stronger than adrol

Fine I'll completely drop dbol. Will .5 dex EOD be enough now or should I do 1mg EOD?
Also since I'm dropping dbol should I extend my SD for 6 weeks?
So far the test has good reviews with minimum pip. If it becomes unbearable for me I'll just switch to 250/ml test which I have on hand.
How's the eq dose?

If you're dropping the dbol, 0.5mg eod should be fine. Just get a blood test 5 weeks in to verify. There's a great write up in the FAQ on testing; it's worth reading. :)

SD at six weeks is doable, but listen to your body. If you start feeling shitty, definitely listen, and pull the plug. I love the stuff, but it wrecks me.

I don't run EQ personally as I don't have issues with appetite, and I do have issues with my red blood cell count. However, the dose looks fine. You will want to run test two weeks longer than the EQ though, as the ester takes longer to clear. :)

I can't comment on that brand as I've never tried it, but I will be surprised if it doesn't give peg-leg lol. :wiggle:

Well I had gastric issues on adrol-50. What a coincidence that once I dropped it my stool was blood free. It was literally hell. First it would kill appetite which is counterproductive if you have to eat 4K calories etc etc, second; it would have me having all kinds of crazy stomach issues during the day lol. Once I dropped it I saw a better stool blood free within a week. 50mg ed

I'm with halfwit. Superdrol is pretty toxic for kidneys and liver.

Back