Test C, Tren A, Mast A cycle. Need Input asap!

Angry Swoles

Hey everyone! I'd like to log my cycle on here not only for friendly suggestions and advice, but also for my own personal records.

Stats:

Years Training: 10. First 4 was sports related. Last 6 have been tailored to the primary goal of Aesthetics. I tore my ACL 2 years ago during PCT and was out of the gym for a while, lost ALOT all my gains and then some.

Height: 6'4
Current Weight: 205
Estimated BF: 12%
# of cycles: 5
1st: 20 yrs old. ACL Tren Xtreme before the ban. Didn't know anything. Gained 17 lbs lol. Kept half. MaxMuscle guy sold me with a Tribulus PCT.
2nd: 22 yrs old 500mg Test E 12 weeks, Dbol 30mg 4 weeks, aromasin 12.5ed, Nolva/Clomid
3rd: 23 yrs Test P, NPP, Dbol. Prami/aromasin. Nolva/Clomid
4th: 25 yrs Test E, Tren E Prami/aromasin on cycle. Nolva/clomid
5th: 27 yrs Test P, Tren A, Dbol. HCG. Aromasin/Caber. Nolva/Clomid.

Goal here is to keep 10lbs and get down to 8% and maintain that till Fall.

I love Dbol. I love how I feel on it, the pump, the gains, the versatility of it if I want to bulk or cut. It's my favorite compound overall besides Test.
Problem is I am gyno sensative. I used Adex before and either it was bunk or I just didn't respond well and got gyno at 1MG ED. Had to self medicate with Letro.
Since then, I have always used Aromasin with solid results.

**I take 15mg - 30mg of IR adderall 4-5 days a week. I have never taken AAS and adderall together. On Tren, the highest I have ever seen my blood pressure climb is 147/90. Usually I sit at 120/60.
One of the main side effects of adderall for is it curbs my appetite and it is a vasoconstrictor. I get cold hands and feet. I am curious to see if these sides are trumped by the AAS and test in my system and how they will both interact positively and negatively.

Daily Macros:

300g Protein
350g Carbs
80g Fat

This will be my first time using Mast.... Unfortunately I don't have much Tren and Mast. My source has been compromised as well.
Here's what I have:

10g Test C: 300mg/ml
2.5g Mast P:100mg/ml
2.5g Tren A: 100mg/ml

Cycle:

50mg ED Mast
50mg ED Tren
3oomg Test C E4D

That equals:

350mg/week Tren and Mast (50 days)
525/week Test (84 days)

I'm doing it this way for 3 main reasons

1. ED pins of Tren and Mast (especially Tren) is the best approach to keeping blood levels stable.
2. I have never been able to run Tren longer than 8 weeks the sides get too much for me. Prami makes me nauseous. Night Sweats. Insomnia. Only done Tren during the hot summers so that makes it even worse.
3. I am pinning Tren and Mast with 30 gauge 1ml slims in my legs and shoulders. Backloading them. Test I shoot with a 25g in my ass. E4D pins of test will cut down on scar tissue and its Test C.

On cycle:

All the vitamins, fish oils etc that I normally take. N2G.

Aromasin 15mg ED
Caber .5mg E3D until Tren is gone

PCT:

Start 2 weeks after last Test pin

Aromasin 10mg ED for 2 weeks
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Still waiting on some research chems to arrive and I will begin logging. Open to any and all suggestions I hope everyone enjoys following my log!

You'll be fine with the adderall. I am on 40mg ED myself and my bp hasn't moved considerably.

What's 3k calories to you? Is that a surplus, maintenance, or a deficit? I just find that kind of an odd number of calories given your stats and what appears to be a goal of bulking.

I do suggest getting a blood panel twice this time around; before you start, and 5 weeks in. That'll let you know if you have any preexisting issues, and help you dial things in once the cycle has hit full swing.

Oh, and I'd at least look for another source, that's a teensy amount of masteron.

My .02c :)

Dido and ibid w HW. Ur tall and lean...3k is ? to you ? 3k is like 3 pm for me when I m feeding for fullness and food addiction.

Back