Test combo 300, Deca 100 fast acting, Anapalon, Dbol. 8 weeks.

Jarry199

Morning Gents,

Stats: 21 years old, 80kg, 176cm - 5.8foot, BF 9%.

Goals - Bulk to lean cut, goal weight - 88kg.

Dietary - Min 5 eggs, 50g oats, yoghurt - Breakfast. meals throughout the day consist of lean minced beef, chicken, potatoes, rice. Dont do the veggies.

This is my first post, i have viewed the forum for years but only just decided to sign up.

Previous courses have consisted of Test prop, test combo 450, tren, anavar, anaps. I usually use HCG - pregnyl, or nolvadex throughout and after for PCT, no issues thus far with any gyno.

I have always had very lean and hard gains, looking to do the bulk now, i have decided to spice things up abit, let me know what you guys think.

1-4 weeks EOD - 500mg Test combo 300(weekly dose) , 250mg Deca 100 fast acting(weekly) , 2x ED anaps tablets(50mg per tab) , Nolvadex 1x tab every Tuesday and Friday.

4-8weeks EOD - 500mg Test combo 300(weekly dose) , 250mg Deca 100 fast acting(weekly) , 4x ED Dbol tablets(10mg per tab) , Nolvadex 1x tab every Tuesday and Friday.

8-10 weeks ED - 4 x clen tabs 40mg per tab.

I dont know where to fit the HCG, nor do i know the dosage. i have used it before but very unsure on how to calculate the correct dosages.

You advice and opinion is much appreciated!!!

What is the purpose of taking nolva twice a week during your cycle? Nolva is a serm and belongs in pct. An aromatize inhibitor (ai) is used during cycle. What do you mean by fast acting deca? Your post is very incomplete and confusing to say the least. Read the ology faq's thread to get educated on how to run a cycle. Being 21, your not doing yourself any justice health wise...

This looks like a pretty harsh cycle. Your liver will be getting worked, you'll be holding a ton of water and have a shitty time recovering.
That's before taking into consideration the youre too young to cycle part.

Thanks for the harsh comments . To give a back ground I suffered from cancer from a very young age. It's gone now after 6 years of radiation and medication. I have been put on test since I was 8 years old. My body cannot produce enough of its own test for me to build natural muscle. If any of you know anything about being self conccience then you should respect my decisions in taking gear at a young age as I pretty much have no other option .

Having said that, I went and got masterone which is considered an AI as I have been told , I'll run that throughout instead of my nolvadex, I'll use the nolva towards the end as a pct . Any other critisism that may help my young mind understand how to run this at best ? Fast acting deca is deca 100 . It's manufactured here *********NO source talk*****

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bud, all im trying to do is learn, so i appreciate the help, before i start coursing ill make sure i have everything in order.

Thanks for the harsh comments . To give a back ground I suffered from cancer from a very young age. It's gone now after 6 years of radiation and medication. I have been put on test since I was 8 years old. My body cannot produce enough of its own test for me to build natural muscle. If any of you know anything about being self conccience then you should respect my decisions in taking gear at a young age as I pretty much have no other option .

Having said that, I went and got masterone which is considered an AI as I have been told , I'll run that throughout instead of my nolvadex, I'll use the nolva towards the end as a pct . Any other critisism that may help my young mind understand how to run this at best ? Fast acting deca is deca 100 . It's manufactured here in ******s

it takes alot of courage to beat cancer.
and as for low self esteem you got more balls than alot of those bodybuilders out there because you beat cancer and you did it when you where a kid which is more difficult and painful, you hear me? So your self esteem should be through the roof and you should be very proudfull of that and not how the Disney channels tells you it should be.

Last edited:
Thanks man, really appreciate the kind words, there alot to learn in life and i guess i learned that time is short. I have a passion for building and id like to spend my time doing so. Never know what the future may hold, more obstacle could conjure in the near future, got to live life to the fullest.

Thanks man, really appreciate the kind words, there alot to learn in life and i guess i learned that time is short. I have a passion for building and id like to spend my time doing so. Never know what the future may hold, more obstacle could conjure in the near future, got to live life to the fullest.

Just be smart and do it right, keep doing your HW, you have access to the top minds here who can be very helpful. you had the courage to overcome a big obstacle as a kid now take that experience and wisdom and use it to achieve your goal here now. all the best to you and please keep us posted.

The goals here are to encourage members to use gear as safe as possible and responsibly. Nobody is being harsh. You just have a few things in your cycle that needed immediate addressing. After all, playing with hormones can be dangerous and life threatening...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your opinions and experience. Its nice to know i can go to a safe environment where mates generally want to help you succeed in the safest way possible. Please let me know if this is the right way to run it, excuse my ignorance if it is still wrong, im trying to do research and this is what i have found closest to my course.

Ill be running Armidex 1mg ED throughout course, or must I run 1mg EOD?

1-4 weeks
Mon 2 tabs anaps(50mg) , Deca 100 100mg , Test 300 ; 200mg
Wed - 2 tabs anaps(50mg) , Deca 100 50mg , Test 300 100mg
Fri -2 tabs anaps(50mg) , Deca 100 ; 100mg , Test 300 200mg

4-8 weeks (dropped the Dbol for less water)
Mon ;Deca 100 ; 100mg , Test 300 ; 200mg
Wed - Deca 100 ; 50mg , Test 300 ; 100mg
Fri -Deca 100 ; 100mg , Test 300 ; 200mg

8-10 weeks
Monday ; 100mg Test combo 300, 3 tabs clen
Tues - 3 tabs clen
Wed 100mg Test combo 300 ,3 tabs clen
Thurs - 3 tabs clen
Fri - 100mg Test combo 300, 3 tabs clen

10-14 weeks
Nolvadex 1 tablet EOD.20mg.

Last edited:
Your cycle is still off. Please go thru the ology faq's thread. Plenty of info that you need in there...

Back