Height 6'2"
Weight 192lbs
BF: 12% Last checked about 3 weeks ago.

Deca 400mg/w (1-14)
Test-E 500mg/w (1-16)
Super DMZ 3.0 20mg (1-5)
HCG 500iu/w
Stane 12.5mg ed
Should I run prami .25mg ed or is it just something to have on hand? I'm unclear as whether to to use it for prevention or treatment.

Dieting with 3J, getting my clean bulk on.
Cal: 3452 Fats: 69 Carbs: 378 Protein: 320 at the moment

Will be logging as closely as possible while I'm at home. And will probably update weekly at work. (Working 21days on/21days off)

First pin a couple hours ago and it was very smooth. First time using 1" 25g needle (19g to draw), took awhile to inject but absolutely zero pip.

On a sad note I absolutely butchered my HCG.

Mistake #1 for some reason I got 30ml bac water vials. So I took this 19g needle and started shooting 3ml at a time into the sink until I was down to 10. Break open the ampule and insert 1ml and swirl it a bit, then I go to draw it and realize my damn 1" needle won't go all the way to the bottom. I end up realizing you can turn the ampule upside down and there is not spillage but a long story short my HCG is probably more like 3500 iu if not less. Yeah, fml.

Shit has a little burn to it also. Did sub-q to the belly.

Popped 2 DMZ 3.0 caps. Considering bumping it up to 3caps day for 5 weeks. It's said that 2 caps/day can be ran safely for 8 weeks and 3 caps/day for 6.

did 12.5mg stane

Will be back after the gym with workout details.

Last edited:
This should be a good follow. I used 3j for the last 2 months of my last cycle. Only regret is not hiring hime for the whole run. You will be glad you did.

Today was legs but I had to skip because of this stupid PIP I got in my right glute.

So instead I did:

Flat Bench Pyramid:

135 x 20
185 x 12
225 x 8
255 x 3
185 x 10
135 x 15

Weighted Dips

2plates x 12
1plate x 15
dropped plate and jumped back up for 15 more

Barbell shrugs
135 (slow neg, pause) x 30
225 (same) x20 three times

Barbell Shrugs (Rear)
135 x 30
185 x 20
185 x 20

Reverse Shrugs (Like your going to do military press but keep your elbows locked and shrug your shoulder up. THESE BURN)
135 x 15 three times

Woke up today and the PIP is KILLER. I can barely stand up, plus I just feel shitty. Definitely not going to be able to legs AGAIN =( If I don't get to feeling any better I'm probably just going to take a rest day. Got the wife bringing heatpad/advil home after work. UGHHH!

You can go either way with the prami...At 400mg deca you probably won't even need it, but its good to have on hand. Once I start getting above 500mg npp I start to supplement it with my cycle.
You gotta throw up some pics bro...reading progress doesn't compare to visual progress.

If you want to know whether you NEED the prami or not you will need to get blood work done and test for Prolactin.

Back