test/deca/tren cycle

some say possibly the best bulker out there if you throw in some dbol/adrol. Test/Deca are great for slow steady mass gains, while tren is great for strength and dbol/adrol are great for both.

i was thinking 800 mg of test,400 mg of deca and 400 mg of tren enth a week. o knoe deca and test never shut me down but i am worried about throwing tren into the mix

okay, then it's not so much :)

I haven't run this cycle myself, so I can't really say. But on paper it's probably one of the best for size, obviously depending on how you eat.

It's really a personal thing man, everyone reacts differently to test. I noticed no increase in anything when I incresed my test by 300mg/wk. You may notice a big difference.

I don't have experience running those compounds so I can't really go shooting off advice. I'm sure someone has run a very similar cycle and will have some good info for you, the boards pick up later at night.

Am i the only one on this board that was taught tren and deca together are a no no? Not saying im right or wrong, just saying thats what the vets have always told me.

estray said:
Am i the only one on this board that was taught tren and deca together are a no no? Not saying im right or wrong, just saying thats what the vets have always told me.

thats what i was thinking...

I know it isn't wise to do the deca/tren together, but iam going to be doing Tren E 350mg/wk, Npp 300mg/wk, and Sustanon 750mg/wk in the spring, but i will be running 1000IU of hcg a wk thruout the entire cycle split 500IU 3 times ew. Just have to prepare for atrophy and help it out a bit. Ill also use some proviron at some point in the cycle.

Last edited:
There are def. potential problems, but I think it's an individual thing. If you don't have strong negative sides on either compound alone then I don't see much reason not to stack them. Obviously have everthing prepared before hand, and use Tren A.

I am assuming everyone is saying deca/tren together is not good because of the way they shut you down. But for me, Tren makes me horny as hell and along with test my dick is hard all day long. So I may try tren,deca and test for my next cycle and I will let you know.

The shutdown is def an issue but the bigger problem is that both steroids cause progesterone gyno which is alot harder to combat than regular gyno.

The only reason why vets say dont run it is because of shut down, but shutdown is individual.. IMO, if you dont get shut down bad by either deca or tren, then you should be ok. but what i would do is run the test 4 weeks longer , if not more than the test and tren, and run HCG for a smooth recovery

i was going to be running test/tren/deca on a low dose cycle and run 20-25 weeks... gonna have hcg on hand... only thing i'm worried about is deca, i havent' used it before and i'm hopiin it doesn't shut me down.. i'll be starting this cycle sometime around feb... the dose i'm gonna use is 400mg test/week, 300mg deca/tren / week

Back