Test, Deca, Winstrol cycle

The Bionic Man

Test, Deca, Winstrol cycle. Opinions needed.

I'm setting up a cycle for a friend, and originally he wanted to do Deca and Winstrol. I talked him out of that, and told him to do some Test with either one or the other (Deca or Winstrol). My preference would be Winstrol.

Here's the two suggestions I gave to him so far:

Blue Diamonds Enan/Prop combo, 500 mgs every 5-7 days.
50 mg winstrol/day. Either for the full cycle, or start halfway through and extend it 4 weeks after the test.
Liquidex, .5 mg/day

If he's dead set on adding Deca:

Blue Diamonds Enan/Prop combo, 250 mg every 5 days.
QV Deca, 200 or 300 mg every 5 days.
50 mg winstrol/day (same as above).
Liquidex, .5 mg/day

Any thoughts? Preferences? Experiences?

Last edited:
The Bionic Man said:
I'm setting up a cycle for a friend, and originally he wanted to do Deca and Winstrol. I talked him out of that, and told him to do some Test with either one or the other (Deca or Winstrol). My preference would be Winstrol.

Here's the two suggestions I gave to him so far:

Blue Diamonds Enan/Prop combo, 500 mgs every 5-7 days.
50 mg winstrol/day. Either for the full cycle, or start halfway through and extend it 4 weeks after the test.
Liquidex, .5 mg/day

If he's dead set on adding Deca:

Blue Diamonds Enan/Prop combo, 250 mg every 5 days.
QV Deca, 200 or 300 mg every 5 days.
50 mg winstrol/day (same as above).
Liquidex, .5 mg/day

Any thoughts? Preferences? Experiences?

I like the first one, but run the Winstrol 3 weeks past the test and start your post cycle therapy after the last shot of V. Test dosages are too low in the second one IMO. If you just added the 300mg deca a week to cycle 1, that would be cool too.

Exactly what Ecto said.....run the Winstrol (winny) past the test and bump it up on the dosage. Good luck

Thanks for the responses guys...the reason I didn't suggest the Deca in the first cycle is because he'd already be doing 2 cc's of T, and if he added the Deca, it would be 3 cc's total. Didn't want him to do that much.

Back