Test E and PIP (Post Injection Pain) Possible solution......

jamesl0822

So I'm a little bored lately and decided to run a little experiment. The test e I get is strong as a mf but soooo many people have an issue with knots that show up 24 hrs later and last 3-5 days that it was just easier to switch to test c. I hear over and over again that its caused by Carbolic Acid (Phenol) in the raw powder and causes the pain.
Phenol is soluble in water test e is not so in theory the phenol should be very easy to remove. Problem is I have raw and don't know if phenol is present in it at all. I plan on warming distilled water in a clean beaker and adding 15g of powder then filtering the water into a coffee filter. Now to test for the presence of phenol I will add some bromine to the water that was used. If phenol is present in the water, then the bromine will lose its dark brown color as its added to the water and a white particulate will form (brominated phenol). Sounds easy enough.
Any suggestions or criticisms of my process? I'm no chemist.

If I can pick up the bromine I will be able to run this test tomorrow.

Update ....I ended up screwing up about 50ml of 300mg/ml test e and tossing it.

I did find the presence of phenol (carbolic acid) in the water with a positive bromine test. The problem comes with trying to dry test e. I added cool distilled water to my 18g of powder into a 500ml media bottle. I then I proceeded to thoroughly mix the two (shook the shit out of it). Decided to use cool water bc of the low melting pt of test e. I then filtered the water by pouring it through a coffee filter. This is when I did my bromine test...drops of the really dark bromine were instantly clear in the water with small white particles falling to the bottom of the water. The test e was pretty dry after squeezing the filter gently and letting it sit for 6hrs which surprised me. I knew that there was still some moisture (water) and that any water would be a problem when trying to brew. In an attempt to dry the powder completely, first I put the oven on its lowest temp (150F) and left the door cracked to keep the temp down. I left it on foil for 25 mins. This melted the test e but I could def see small pools of water that were separate from the Test e. So I cooled everything in the fridge for 15 mins and the Test e thickened up enough so the water would pour off the foil but the test stayed put. The test e was still not dry enough so I put it in my trusty food dehydrator for a day. The test e was still melted and I assumed that it was pretty damn dry but just melted. I weighed what I could retrieve off the foil and it was just over 15g. Started my brew process and immediately noticed an issue. There was still moisture bc when the brew got to temp there was popping and small bubbles. I continued on just to see and sure enough it crashed at room temp.
I guess someone has a better method out there that would probably work but really its just not worth it to me. I mean I don't know if I'm damaging the hormone through all of this and its just a pain in the ass. Sticking with Cyp and Prop screw it ...u know after I use whats left of my raw e :cool:

Damn that was quite a process you did with trying to dry it! I'm sorry to hear that it didn't turn out the way you would have liked for it to but at least you did conclude there was phenol in the powder.

The test e powder that I just bought I have no pip issues from so who knows, I don't know why the suppliers wouldn't take the shit out of it before they sell it.

Guess what....I have zero pip from the same test e that has the phenol in it ...I brewed a little yesterday after all the craziness but my pin was less than 24hrs ago so we'll see tomorrow

Damn that was quite a process you did with trying to dry it! I'm sorry to hear that it didn't turn out the way you would have liked for it to but at least you did conclude there was phenol in the powder.

The test e powder that I just bought I have no pip issues from so who knows, I don't know why the suppliers wouldn't take the shit out of it before they sell it.

Back